for Scooter to the Rescue

7/12/2010 c8 53WyldClaw
Yeah! Scooter and his friends were able to stop Jasper and Two-tone's evil plot for good!

I was not epecting the item Goose dropped on Scooter to be a fire stone-nice surprise! and it sure helped him to defeat Cinder

That's so awesome that Amethyst heard Frict's exclaimation of love and evolved into a beautiful espeon! maybe she was destined to become one all along if she's had the forehead jewel since bith

AMAZING AMAZING story!
7/12/2010 c2 WyldClaw
That's brave of Frict and Scooter to decide to rescue Amethyst! they sure are courageous kits

Poor Ames. why did dusty stealth and cinder take her? where are they going?
4/30/2010 c8 24Xtreme Gamer
Man, this was an action-packed chapter. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.

So Scooter wasn't the only one who evolved. Good going, Ames! Even got a little payback in the process.

Glad to see everything turned out okay (and that the bad guys got what they deserved). Outstanding job, my friend.
4/19/2010 c7 1poka
Stealth opened them, shoved a kit in, closed the door, and latched it shut. The Kecleon's eyes

The Kecleon's eyes what?

Good. I was kinda wondering when this would be updated. I didn't think you'd abandon it!
4/19/2010 c7 24Xtreme Gamer
Hey, glad to see this story hasn't fallen by the wayside. That's right! I still have Internet (they haven't cut us off yet, though I'm still expecting it to happen).

Sounds like Ames is really starting to give Two-tone fits, what with her always managing to kick that Drowzee out of her mind like that. But what plan does Two-tone and Jasper have for the Pokemon League? Whatever it is it can't be good.

Glad to see Scooter and the others found some help in their mission. That last item... all I can think of is BlackGlasses to power up Dark-type attacks. I'm not sure though.
5/27/2009 c5 53WyldClaw
I sure hope that Scooter, frict and their pals are able to to rescue Ames before she is brainwashed! At least with Kindle they now have someone who knows how Cinders and her minions work
5/2/2009 c6 1poka
good job as always. can't say that there was anything wrong with it.
5/1/2009 c6 24Xtreme Gamer
Good, a friendly face. It may just be me but it seems like Cleo doesn't want to be there. Am I to assume she's being forced to work there against her will or something?

I see romance blooming between a certian Eevee and Houndour. I wonder what else will happen between them. And it looks like they have a few more paws to help with the rescue attempt. Here's hoping it'll be successful.
2/11/2009 c5 1poka
Great. A shock colar. this might make things a little more troublesome.
2/10/2009 c5 24Xtreme Gamer
Um... should we start worrying about Goose now or later? I mean, Kindle was just messing with him... right?

I had no idea that's what they were doing with those kits. I just hope Scooter and the others get to Ames before it's too late.
12/21/2008 c4 1poka
well done.
12/20/2008 c4 24Xtreme Gamer
Oh no. It always hurts to hear that a friend is going through hard times, but this hurts more than usual. I know just what you're going through, and if you need anyone to talk to I want you to know I'm here.

The chapter itself was good. I'm almost surprised Clair wasn't angry at Wispy for keeping that a secret. And it looks like Tripod and Bosco are on their trail, but I wonder if Bosco's injuries are going to slow them down much.

Man, Cinder is a real complicated one to figure out. She can be harsh when trying to get her point across, but outside of that she can be pretty delicate. And that Jasper doesn't sound like womeon I'd want to meet in a dark alley if you know what I mean.

Scooter dreams of becoming a Flareon, huh? Well as my favorite Eeveelution I can say he couldn't have picked any better.

Good chapter, my friend, and know that my heart goes out to you. Stay strong.
11/4/2008 c3 1poka
Hmm. some new characters.
11/2/2008 c3 53WyldClaw
Yeah! Goose and Marvin are going to help Frict and Scooter save Ames! I thought the beedril was going to finish them off with another twin needle attack!
11/2/2008 c3 24Xtreme Gamer
Alright! A new chapter, and with new faces!

You know, it's a good thing Goose and Marvin showed up when they did or Scooter and Frict would have been in serious trouble. But at least with four Pokemon searching they have that much better of a chance of succeeding, right?
21 Page 1 2 Next »