for School Boy Crush

12/16/2010 c12 45margi2
hi!

I have read all of these already and they are awesome!

I love iT!

I just want to know though are you going to keep writing. I would love if you did...cuz i already want to know what happens next. Does Jet return out of jelousy to take katara back when he finds out if zuko is going out? Do Aaang and Toph try for the play? What are they going to do exactly (Aang and Toph) mmm wonder how that relationship will develop.

Anywho I just really want to know whats going to happen next :)
12/12/2010 c12 25Ruby of Raven
I loved it! You got to make more of these stories!
12/4/2010 c12 10Tennis'N'Writing'N'Music
I still love it :) it was so itense u said u were bad at writing fight scenes but ur awesome at make out scenes lol :) update soon! :)
12/4/2010 c7 Tennis'N'Writing'N'Music
wow i love it! i almost cried too. i cant wait to read the rest :)
8/17/2010 c12 2ZukoPlusKatara4ever
PLEASE WRITE MORE! YOU HALF TO FINSH!
7/17/2010 c12 9xXSorryMaiZukosMineXx
luv it!
7/18/2009 c12 7Myuki88
EXCELLENT! i cant wait for more! make them kiss more! its all about the kissing! ...sorta'
7/12/2009 c12 TheWorstKind
awesome-ness i love it please update =D
7/3/2009 c11 20amyatthelibrary
yay! jet gets busted! i love the part when they are in art class too! they so have it bad for each other... anyway, update soon please! =D
7/1/2009 c11 zuko-1-fan
aw.. i love this story.. plz update soon. :^)
7/1/2009 c11 12zutarababe
tis ok with the povs thing. uhh great job? i rly dont no wt to say... actually i never rly no wt to say about anything... ah anyways... um yay theyre not fighting anymore!
6/22/2009 c10 zuko-1-fan
can't wait for more! in the earlier chapters with jet and i got zuko mad. it reminded me of the song Think Twice.
5/23/2009 c10 whiteoak-alina united
aw! so romantic! i love your story! it'sa amazing! i can't wait to read more! it's so good!
5/14/2009 c10 2wallflower009
that spiled lil' rich Zuko

sports car AND motorcycle! (i can seriously see a black ferarri...)

but this isnt the end rght? cant be...

suggesting to bring back a vengeful jet :))
5/14/2009 c8 wallflower009
:)) Zuko's motorcycle?

suits him... i can just see him with a big black ducati monster :))

the fight scenes are not that bad
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »