for My Lonely Family

11/26/2009 c4 8EliH2
Awesome. Angst abounds. And alliteration! Wow... silly me. Anyway, this story is pretty cool. Although, from the summary, you made it sounds like Kim may have committed suicide. Guess not. I think this actually works better. It seems like less of a reason for others to comfort him, but is pretty much just as devastating. Hmm... let's see where this goes.
6/12/2009 c1 ddamato
I'm loving this already! Keep it up! Great job with keeping Dr. Cox in character. He's been my favorite character since I started watching this show. ^^
5/3/2009 c4 20Lizzle09
loving the story

cant wait for updates

lyl

x
5/1/2009 c4 1Rilakuma
OH NO! Poor J.D. I know I voted for Kim to leave but still...these stories make me sad but I just love angst so much. Please write more!
5/1/2009 c2 Rilakuma
This is the best. I really want to read more. I love all your work! Definitely favorited!
4/29/2009 c4 8manxscrubsnut
oh wow!, seriously brilliant... keep it coming!
4/26/2009 c4 11andaere
Aww... poor JD. I feel bad 'cause I was one of the people who voted for JD to get abandoned by Kim... but, oh well. All the better for the angsty deliciousness. xD I'm so mean.

Anyways, this is very well-written and I'm liking it a lot. i hope JD learns that he's not alone, though. He has a huge support system.

Great work!
4/26/2009 c4 29Elma MacBetsy
Good story, I'm really enjoying it. I'll look forward to how you have JD handle life without the 'we'.
4/16/2009 c4 Gracie Grapefruit
Heyy, i think your story is really really good lol :)

And i can't get onto your profile page because my computer hates me...but i do think that Kim should leave of her own accord.

I like the way you've been able to potray all the characters properly...it's a pretty hard thing to do :)

Loves

xx
4/9/2009 c4 Regularly Irregular
I think she should just leave...it's different from other stories where Kim dies or gets hurt in an accident.

As long as she doesn't try to come back XD She just makes me so angry.
4/9/2009 c4 Insane Teddy Bear
I think that she should just leave, and J.D should get papers stating that he's the sole parent of Sam. Also, I have a question. Are x and J.D getting together?
4/8/2009 c4 22Semaphora
I posted you a PM a little while ago with a couple of ideas, if you want to check them out. But whatever you go with, we'll love, so it's not that huge a problem.

Can't wait for chapter four! :]

x
4/8/2009 c4 2granular
Gets into an accident... I know she's a bitch, but I don't think she'd be that horrible. Loving the story so far :)
4/8/2009 c3 1Rilakuma