for My Lonely Family

4/7/2009 c3 Emmalee
Omg poor JD, can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
4/7/2009 c3 22Semaphora
I read all three chapters in one installment and I must say - I'm impressed. You've established a really impressive AU with this, and I like how the chapters seem to go downhill for JD, although that isn't particularly good news to him.

The only one thing I had a problem with was Kim leaving Sammy alone in an empty house. I understand that she was in a rush, or in hysterics, as you wrote it, but that struck me as a little odd. Still, I guess if she knew JD would be coming home and left just before he arrived, it sort of fits. But whatever. For the sake of the story, I'll turn a blind eye to it - because it was definitely the most effective way to write it.

Excellent work so far. I like your writing style and your length and can only hope that you add more soon.

x
4/7/2009 c3 5Insomniac Bard
It seems rather out of character for Kim to just leave Sam-I hope there's an explanation. Otherwise, I really like this so far. You write JD and Dr. Cox really well. I'm a sucker for JDA and JD/Cox friendship, so I can't wait to see where you take this. Update soon!
12/25/2008 c2 Anonymous
don't let anything happen to Sammy! Please type faster (^%
10/9/2008 c2 3Shadow.Katzchen
Hey, this story's got GREAT potential! I just wish there was more of it to read, I hate having to wait for updates, lol.

Update! I'll be ur biggest fan! =P
8/17/2008 c2 9Witty-Kate
pretty intreasting but can i make a suggestion? try and make the chapters a bit longer cus they seem to end rather quickly and discribe the scenes a little more sights sounds smeels, stuff like that

just some freindly advise even if u ignore it lol which feel free to do

and the my mentor quoate was one of my favs :D
8/15/2008 c2 bequeathed
This story looks promising. You're very good at writing JD as well. :) Looking foward to more!
8/15/2008 c2 11NOOOOOOOO
I like this! It's very interesting. Continue please! ^^
8/15/2008 c2 22scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily
This story is amazing. Fo rizzle.

I can't wait for the angst. I'm anxiously awaiting it.

=)

Write some more please!

~HAZEL~
8/14/2008 c1 scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily
I can tell that this one is going to be really good! I hope you post more as soon as you can. I'm really looking forward to this story!

~HAZEL~

P.S I can't wait for the angst. =)
8/14/2008 c1 21Tell Her This
This seems interesting. Can't wait to see what happens! :)
8/14/2008 c1 1Rilakuma
great beginning. When's the angst gonna start though? update soon!
27 « Prev Page 1 2