FanFiction.Net

awsome
7/28/2010 c5 10Herne-of-the-lantern
This is good.
7/25/2010 c23 3jaufanfic
That was soo good I loved it I can't wait for the epilogue!
7/19/2010 c1 25victorionious
DUHHH! How stupid are they? I mean, they're in Chris's head, they're seeing his memories, and the see themselves talking about Wyatt's little brother! HMM? I WONDER WHO HE IS!

GAH! IDIOTS!

Oh, by the way, this is really good, and I'm going to chapter 2 now... so... yeah.
7/9/2010 c23 21FlyingMatt
Hi monroeslittle,

you may not know me yet but you do, in a way since I'm your Anonyma Reviewer from earlier. Believe me, it took a long time to come here and sign in. Yet I begged you twice and more times to come up with your epilogue. I'm dying to know here, nearly literally. ;)

Besides, I wanna link this story soon and this epilogue is missing only. Could I encourage with this minor speech?

Greetz and many kisses,

Chris's Adorer
7/2/2010 c23 hi5
i am sooooo anxious about this epilogue of yours , i know i will be completely disappointed if u actually gave the boys the sister salome foresaw , please don't go with it , i beg u , i will be crushed beyond repair =D, i can't stand the idea of u writing the epilogue with an A/N in it saying it is not as bad as many thinks or something of that sort , again i will be crushed , your story is my favorite i used to read and reread it all the time, but i didn't even read it once since u decided to add this character, so i thought what the hell! i will write what i am feeling, maybe it will change your mind,... will it? , i know not having her will not affect anyone but adding her will annoy many , PLZZZZZZZZZZZ DON'T .
7/1/2010 c23 162Eternal Love Song
I like this ending. It makes me very happy and I approve.
6/24/2010 c23 tinuviel21
Brilliant story - pleae update soon!
6/16/2010 c23 MJ
i believe its ptretty obvious how excellent your story is, full of twists , and one can never expect what will happen next ,but one thing that bugged me is giving wyatt and chris a sister, it is like giving the charmed ones a younger brother , please don't go with this twist , a sister is not part of the canon , she wasn't even mentioned in the final ep of charmed , just a random 5 sec clip , some fans accept her as part of the canon but many hate her as well, she really turns me off and i see her as an unnecessary addition , greetings.
6/13/2010 c23 ElizabetRose
Thanks for finishing this complex, must-have-been-hard-work story and double thanks for the happy ending. I'd still like my epilogue w/ its twist.

Now that it's finished I'm rereading it having forgotten some of what happened. That Salome is a creepy and very unattractive character - any explanation as to why Wyatt was attracted to her? I'm figuring he just wanted to use her powers and playing her "let's kiss" game was a better way of ensuring her cooperation/loyalty than threats or straight power dealing. He had to be capable of considerable charm for it to work - unless she was just very attracted to all his twice-blessed power. I had a hard time imagining her & Wyatt together except that she had a very,very useful power that Wyatt would have wanted to secure for his cause.
5/23/2010 c23 1Lilynette
Thank you so, so much for this wonderful story! I just could not stop reading, from beginning to end. The characters were perfect, the dialogue was perfect and the many twists were a lot of fun.

Thanks again for writing this amazing piece and sharing it with us! I'll be looking forward to any future stories! ;D
5/23/2010 c23 5xXStephRheaXx
Wow. After reading this story for so long, waiting for updates, it is going to be so strange now that it's finished- well, almost. It's been so long I definitely need to re-read it. It is just fantastic. An epic journey :)It has been wonderful reading it.
5/23/2010 c10 7Julia Adele
SO I was going to wait till I had finished the whole story before I reviewed but its just so good I felt I had to drop this little line. I love what you've done with season six! THe way you write the characters so true to how they are on the show but at the same time making them your own is wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for the awesome read before work. THis story ,makes my day brighter. -jules
5/22/2010 c23 1foreverchrisfan
Now that was the perfect ending to an excellent story. I can't wait for the epilogue. I am so glad Chris and Leo had a chance to set things on the right track. I wonder what will happen to Salome in the new future.
5/20/2010 c23 Ana Lilly
\o/ this was really exciting... and it's a little sad to be so close to the end... you've done a incredible job... congratulations... ja ne!
794 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »