for A Company Man

11/16/2020 c23 4dancingonstars
Oh this was amazing and I loved it! It’s been so long since I’ve seen that season but this was so good and even better than the show. I’d say there’s always something about/in a show that they do that I don’t like or feels like it doesn’t exactly sit right in the whole context of the show but this story had none of that. Even though Chris’s story was absolutely heartbreaking (and did make me cry a few times) it fit so well and really gave credence to his cause for going into the past to fix it all. I really loved and enjoyed this!
10/10/2020 c23 Bandit8
Please continue writing the is the future and Wyatt?Are Chris and Bianca coming together?
10/6/2020 c23 1wickedwms
Just finished this again. I really enjoyed it. Given that it ranks as one of the most favorited and followed story in this fandom, I’m guessing most readers did too. Though I am definitely sad that you never posted the epilogue you teased at the end of the last chapter. I was really hoping one day you would upload it.
8/30/2020 c23 16XimeB
Loved your story! Epilogue please?
4/24/2020 c23 Guest
It’s been 10 years! Where is the epilogue! We have to find out what happened to Chris and the Changed Future! I need moreeeeeeee
9/10/2019 c23 Lunanimes
This was great! Totally what I had been craving. I really loved the plot and it was so touching. I am glad that Chris got closure and assurance that the future was changed. Thank you for writing this story.
6/18/2019 c23 7AthenaKnight
Was there ever an epilogue?
5/21/2019 c23 Guest
Good God. This is perfect.
3/18/2019 c23 TheLittleCatmole
So what happened to the epilogue? ;)
12/20/2018 c23 R2M
Where's the epilogue haha? Great story! Binge read it.
10/1/2018 c4 5DannieLawman1995
I really fucking hate Leo at times. First he let Prue die so he could save his wife so he wouldn't have to suffer without her then in the later seasons after Wyatt's birth, he abandons his family for a bunch of assholes who couldn't care less about others unless they're magical and powerful. His treatment of Chris is the final straw for me and then he has the audacity to (eventually) ask Chris why he can't stand his presence! I liked him in seasons 1-3 and even 4 but after that it's a no-no for me.

I'm also sick of the sisters' as well. What gives them the right to invade his mind and life not once but twice? What part of 'You can't know much about the future because it can effect things possibly in worse ways' don't they understand? Obviously their need to know and be in control over what they know takes precedence over not just their lives but the lives of billions of people. They don't care if they change things for the worst as long as they get what they want. In the later seasons, I did notice them become extremely selfish - preferring to focus on their love lives and normality rather than keeping themselves and others actually safe.

Their pettiness and stupidity is what got Wyatt turned in the first place. If they'd been focusing on the right stuff instead, no Demon would have been able to get their hands on him. Simple! If Prue were still alive, none of that would ever have happened, I know it.
7/26/2018 c23 CharlieLittle
I know it's been years and years but I still wanted to tell you how great I found your story. Beside loving happy endings you created a really tragic world there in between - and I loved it. I'm still hoping for the epilogue and I'm not giving up hope ;) still, thanks for sharing this amazing story with us!
3/2/2018 c23 4CheyPaigeFanFic
OH MY GOSH ALL THE FEELS YOU MUST CONTINUE WRITING
2/28/2018 c1 DracoRegina
I liked this. Even if it did make me cry every couple chapters! I just wish that promised epilogue had appeared.
2/23/2018 c23 sherlollypop
just reread this story and I loved it as much as I did the first time I read it. you really understand the characters and bring them to life. is there ever gonna be an epilogueI just love your writing and would love more charmed stories. Well done!
794 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »