FanFiction.Net
for A Company Man

5/22/2014 c23 Guest
Oh no, Melinda? I hate stories with another sibling.
5/22/2014 c5 Guest
"Wyatt says casually, 'Hey, Dad?' and you appear instantly."

Shame we didn't get to see an angry Wyatt, furious with Leo for treating Chris like that.
5/22/2014 c9 Guest
"Don't be a coward, little brother. Do what must be done. Assert your power, your dominance. Avenge our mother, Christopher."

"Have you gone soft? Would you really be so weak as to allow a demon that wants your blood on his hands live a moment longer? Don't be a fool, little brother."

"I always knew you were more like me than you care to admit."

Those were amazing bits; you said that it sometimes happens when the fury reaches great heights. Would have been great if Wyatt and Chris had a connection that meant Wyatt actually was talking to Chris and vice versa, but only at extreme times.

Chris did need to assert his power and I always thought that maybe the reason Chris didn't was out of fear of being like his brother. I think the suggestion here was great.

Really good job with those scenes.
5/22/2014 c18 Guest
Ugh, groan! Did you have to go for a 'love you' moment?
5/22/2014 c17 Guest
Ugh, the Phoebe 'talk' was a bit too much to be honest. Chris is perfectly right in his views on this and they have just expected him to suddenly become a loving son and nephew. Piper is the worst out of the bunch.
5/15/2014 c16 Wilko
This is good apart from the fact that they all expect Chris to love them and like them. As if!

I'd like you to write a story where he *doesn't* forgive them.
5/14/2014 c23 SweetieDonut
Omg I looooove this story! This was amazing! Very in character and realistic and I just loved the emotion and the twists! Wow this was great! And you really kept me guessing. I loooove the family bonding and the fact that you didn't just hand it over but made them realistically work for it was perfect. I wish you'd pisted your promised epilogue cus I'm dying of curiosity now I know it exists sonewhere lmao but I guess ill have to live. But seriously, if that'd still around I would love to read it! And anything else you have/may be inspired to start writing again one day! (Hey, a girl can hope right?) Thank you thank you thank you!
4/23/2014 c1 Guest
Hey, I reviewed this story a while back, and I realized you never posted the epilogue. Could you please post it? Please? I'd love to read it!
3/30/2014 c23 Hi
I LOVE this fic! You are such an amazing writer! I wish you'd written more Charmed fics, you'd defiantly be good at it! Now where's the epilogue? Please, please give me the EPILOGUE! (Even though it's been 4 years. Please?)
3/22/2014 c23 23sleipnirfenris
WOW! Honestly this was a fantastic read from start to finish! I adore Chris and I like how you explored his past more. I also like who it was in the present and not just in Chris's head - that wouldn't have worked! You had me going for a while there! I was geniunely worried Gideon was going to ruin it all! That would have beeen terrrriiiiiibble!

Happy ending! YAY
3/1/2014 c23 8EggDupont
Loved every chapter, every part of this fic. You are really a great great writer. Thank you.
2/13/2014 c23 tammy henson
please have a epilogue?
2/9/2014 c4 Uli
Dear monroeslittle, I just really wanted to thank you for this story "A company man".. I rarely review since I'm pretty new to this fanfiction stuff and am not sure of what I'm supposed to write, but I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your story. I'm only at chapter 4 but I loved the scene you wrote when Leo and Chris are fighting. It felt so honest to me, so believable and true to the characters. I also really like your writing style, I often find people write to much of inbetween scene description or none at all, but you find the right balance. I still have quite some of your finished chapter to go but I wanted to say, keep up your great writing! Thx
2/6/2014 c23 11AliceGirl6
Really great story! Did you ever post the epilogue?
2/2/2014 c23 DM
WOW! what a story
Been 4 years since it was done (with no epilogue), what happened to that btw?
But it was a great ride indeed,
Didn't like the Melinda twist though, I have always hated the idea of a younger sister to the boys, to me it feels like giving the charmed ones a younger brother, creepy right! :S, and in the show Piper never mentioned this Melinda and I thought it would have been more important than talking about her club, if she really existed ;-)
Anyway back to your story, been years since I read such a well constructed story
I hope one day you will explore Chris's unchanged future in details , the memories that describes it here is really intriguing.
excellent work indeed