for A New team

2/3/2013 c2 7Chrysti Doofenshmirtz
His name isn't John, it's Johann.
9/8/2012 c3 17Xireana Prime
please update!
6/6/2009 c3 4Peya Luna
*scratches head+ ok...first i´m glad to see that you´re continuing with this story, though i´ve got to say that a few breaks where you change location ect would be nice...also, it feels a bit as if there´s missing a chapter in between, like: where does spike come from all of a sudden, or who is roger?
5/27/2009 c3 Mwhahahaha18
Yay! I'm glad that you've come back to this...I can't wait to read more.
5/5/2009 c2 Peya Luna
VERY interesting! i´m dying to see where this will lead, and i think abe and willow are simply made for each other - both quite shy and uber-smart. listening to a conversation of them is bound to drive red insane LOL p.s: is abe aware of willows budding magical abilities? as far as i remember that point of time in the buffy-verse (angel becoming angelus) was when she showed the very first signs of her powers - which later on turned out to be immense.
12/13/2008 c2 4watergoddesskasey
awesome
12/13/2008 c2 5Ellmarr
not bad but your first chapter you had everything underlined a little distracting but not bad. Now where exactly are you going with this story? Plus how did Xander know about the BPRD and how did he know they were involved. You should answer these questions in your next chapter.
11/4/2008 c1 6Euphoriaoverhappiness
can u update please?
9/1/2008 c1 Insane Malkavian
I'm excited to see how this turns out. :)

Keep up the amazing work!
8/27/2008 c1 francesca
Again, I must say how much I like this story...

I am a HUGE fan of Buffy the Vampire slayer and of Hellboy so the fact that you combined the two is wonderful. I am soo excited to read the upcoming chapters..

Also... are you going to include Spike at all? I mean ya sure, Angel is cool but Spike IS the hott british vampire..

just a thought,,

Please continue!
8/17/2008 c1 francesca
AH! THIS IS SOO KOOL! CONTINUE SOON PLEASE!
8/15/2008 c1 4whitelite
Great job so far! I'd love to read more. Please, though, get rid of the underlineing-has nothing to do with your writing, but it's REALLY annoying.
8/15/2008 c1 62epalladino
Hi, this looks pretty good. But it would be easier to read if it wasn't all in italics and underlined.

Beth