for Daughter Of A Hero

7/9 c73 chris2828
I've reread this story multiple times over the years and really hope you decide to finish it, one of the most unique Dragon Ball stories on this site. Also I'm glad you had Gonyhe scold Goku at the end, he needed that to happen, it always annoyed me that no one actually called him out.
4/3/2019 c1 Guest
Goodbye Savannah. This was a beautiful story. Hopefully you're in a good place
2/1/2019 c59 skye-speedy
How come Gonyhe is not supposed to exist, has it got something to do with beerus or something else.
2/1/2019 c52 skye-speedy
Will Gonyhe learn instant transmission with king kai telling her how do it, I hope she does learn it, if she does I think she should learn it after cell is defeated, she could learn it during the 7 years timeskip, I hope you have Gonyhe keep training during the 7 years timeskip because gohan doesn't train so I think Gonyhe should train and then she could become stronger then gohan, maybe have her train with vegeta and sometimes piccolo.
1/25/2019 c73 9time-twilight
Great chapter. When Gonyhe is older are you going to pair her with someone, if you do I think Gonyhe and Beerus will make a good couple. Plz update soon its been nearly five years since the last update.
12/25/2018 c1 ASHARI463274348
WHAT IF VIDEL'S PARENTS FOUND A TWO YEAR OLD BOY IN A SPACESHIP WITH A MYSTERIOUS ORIGINS AND DECIDED TO ADOPTED THE BOY?

OC : HE HAD THICK EBONY HAIR THAT CASCADED DOWN HIS BACK IN A LOW PONYTAIL WITH UNTAMEABLE SPIKES AT THE FRONT AND STRIKING EMERALD GREEN EYES.
8/2/2018 c1 Guest
At least tell us if you lost interest in writing more. Its cruel for us to constantly keep hoping for a new chapter
1/8/2018 c73 Random Guest
I honestly read this story non-stop for the past two days and I was extremely upset that this was the last chapter and with an ending like this: my heart! I winced loudly at what Gonyhe said to Goku because the raw pain and anger was just wow...I had to take a moment to process that. I know it's a long shot since it will be almost 4 years since you updated, but please if you ever have the time and motivation: PLEASE UPDATE!

Your OC is by far the most incredible character I've come across and their character development is outstanding! Bravo to you since it's quite difficult to integrate an OC in DBZ, let alone an OC that is Gohan's sister/Goku's daughter but you managed to do it well and have Gonyhe grow organically with the story/plot.

Please, if you can, update this wonderful story!
8/29/2017 c73 Rocierra
He's not abandoning anyone he's protecting his family n friends duh.
5/17/2017 c73 Hi
Also forgot that I love how Gonyhe impacted the story so please, don't let the hate comments get to you (:
5/17/2017 c73 Hi
I hope you keep this amazing work going because I'm really am enjoying this story with the new stuff you keep representing(:
4/28/2017 c73 2M. Margit W
I hope you're still out there. I fear the worst because this story was so close to an ending, that you abandoning it during perhaps the most intense part of the whole story, seems almost cruel.

I'm actually begging you: if you're alive and well, please just post an ending. It could just be a sentence of: "This character defeated cell, this character died, everyone is now chilling." and I would still gladly take it. I just, having read 400.000 words I feel very invested in this story and I can only imagine how invested YOU are, since you're the one who actually wrote it.

I almost feel angry for YOU, thinking about how much time you've invested in creating this, and it not having a proper ending. So, I beg of you, both for your and for my (and countless other readers who I'm sure feel the same desperate need) sake: please give us a proper ending. A closure. You're an amazing writer and creator, I would hate to see your potential half-finished.
4/3/2017 c1 Anon power
Please come back! I miss your story. I hope you're okay.
3/18/2017 c73 Redangel14
I wanna know if gonyhe meets broly and they become friends
1/22/2017 c52 12Diclonious57
That's an interesting turn of events
691 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »