for The Cousin Of Ipswich

9/30/2019 c18 Darkdragon25
Plz update
8/14/2019 c14 dwynn12
this chapter always makes me cry
3/21/2019 c18 ej-83
nice one drake..now lets hope your godfather n the brits don't drag your back to the uk..otherwise the sons of ipswich aka the warlocks are gonna go to war for you just to get your back..voldemort is going to have a run for his money..hahaha..keep up the good work..update soon
7/21/2018 c18 kirstywilson2004
Please update soon
4/3/2018 c18 Shaan
I know it has been like 8 years since the last update but I still like this story and wish it had been completed. I have read this story quite a few times since watching The Covenant in 2010 for the first time.
2/13/2016 c18 Naru-chan-Lover
Update soon
7/27/2015 c18 Moonlily13
Hope u continue with this story!
10/4/2013 c18 Sonoko
When will you update this again? I've been waiting so long. It's an amazing crossover you know.
8/3/2013 c18 angelatheart18
Great story. Wish it was finished.
12/19/2012 c6 1Bobs65
This story is fantastic. I hope you continue it.
9/20/2012 c18 2Tsuki Sukari
I have reread this story multiple times and I still love it. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Please update...
8/1/2012 c18 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
A drunk Reid is hilarious and so is this reaction (leave it to Reid to react like he did, it's awesome!):
["Holy shit!" Reid gasped. "What was that?"
"Firewhiskey," Drake replied.
"Where has this shit been all my drinking life?" Reid asked as he motioned to the bartender for another.]

I was wondering when Draco would take the Sons back to the wizarding shopping world and I was glad that Caleb's day was the exception for it.

I really hope there are updates for this in the future! I can't wait to see what happens next (there is so much potential in this story!)
Update soon! PLEASE!
8/1/2012 c17 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Draco/Tyler are adorable!

Yes! I was wondering when we'd see how things at Hogwarts are and I guess now that people are officially back there, now we can see glimpses inside. It's good to hear that no one from the wizarding world (in England at least) has any clue on Draco's whereabouts.
8/1/2012 c16 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Poor Draco/Tyler being interrupted.

LOL for Draco's teachers and their reactions to him.

I'm really liking the easy dynamic between the boys.
8/1/2012 c14 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Now was the storm caused by which side of Reid's powers; wizarding or the covenant's?

Yeah for Caleb/Reid sorting things out between them in the rain...they even got their cliched kiss in the rain :D Poor Pogue is a fifth wheel now when it comes to relationships.
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »