for Too Late to Correct Your Mistake

6/9 c1 1Septima.Riddle
wish there were more ... who exactly is Harry's potions master ? Voldemort ?
4/17 c1 PurePreet
I love Harry here.
4/9 c1 2alix33
Lily Potter screeching that Dumbles had a "tiny little mind" made me laugh.
2/5 c1 NIGHTLOCK02
gfbcyvtybufcvcrvvettvcveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedg4kupooooooooo89
1/19 c1 Rittzz1118
this is good ... care to continue ?
12/30/2020 c1 Mercy Waithera
love the chapter can't wait for more
11/10/2020 c1 apocolypse101
I'd love to see a follow-up to this where the Potters, Dumbledore, and the others get what's coming to them.
8/28/2020 c1 7HarryPotterFangirl85
I think I’ve read this before, but I’ve enjoyed it again nonetheless.
8/26/2020 c1 42miguel.puentedejesus
Fantástico!
Me Encanto.
Perfecto
7/3/2020 c1 3mintloveme523
Amazing take on the cliche wrong bwl. I love this version, probably tenfold times better than mine. I like you're writing, very nice flow to it. Your fanfic is an example of what I mean by 'a good fanfic doesn't need lots of words' because you were able to nail a excellent fanfic without needing to write lots of chapters.
6/17/2020 c1 4JheremyC
Well written and nice plot twist.
6/2/2020 c1 Guest
yessss i love fics like this thank you
5/31/2020 c1 Guest
Cute enough, and the irony was dead on (if a tad extreme), but the ending fell flat for me. Just who WAS his apprenticeship with? And, powerful or not, how did he manage to leave the office without either exiting through the door or being able to apparate through Hogwarts' vaunted wards?
5/9/2020 c1 1Calmzone1
Nice! Puppetmaster had the string cut by the puppet. :)

I hope you are doing well, and having time, health and energy to write. With and abundance of money also.

I hope you post in your chapters if you write something for sale.
5/8/2020 c1 3eeveejacob