for Shadows of the Day

2/5/2016 c6 TheDarkFallenOneOfLight
You seriously need to keep this story going it's great and the best thing is because there hasn't been a sequel to the film the possibilities for this story are endless
11/28/2014 c3 SpriteBlue
They should've been more worried with Harry hitting the ground, head first, with a bleeding head. This sucks.
4/27/2013 c6 13Serpent91
Well written
12/19/2012 c6 1Bobs65
Interesting. This story is fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter.
10/10/2012 c6 Melikalilly
i like this story
9/18/2012 c6 whoa
what happened here, why haven't you been updating? this is awesome dude. I'll be checking every week if something's changed, you can't possibly mean to discontinue this fic?!
9/17/2012 c6 16ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin
hey very good story keep up the good work
9/16/2012 c6 Razekiel
Like the story hope you'll continue and update this
9/6/2012 c3 Guest
Uh oh!
9/6/2012 c2 Guest
Oh my god! Yes!
9/6/2012 c1 Guest
I'm so mega excited about this fic! Great start!
9/1/2012 c6 4Reader-anonymous-writer
Crouching down, he looked on helplessly as the meteor drew nearer and nearer. Finally, the charm began to work. The meteor changed direction, heading to the nearest possible target-Voldemort.
Funny. Oh, and the meteor was summoned by Voldemort? Brilliant. I have to write something about Harry and Voldemort being the last survivors on Earth, fighting by summoning small celestial bodies.
Crouching down, he lifted his right pant leg, just enough to allow him to grab the item strapped to his leg. Despite having lost his wand, he wasn't completely helpless.
Wandless magic or blade?
He had to be very selective about using what he had left.
Apparition?
"Of course we don't mind. Besides, you can meet the guys." Sarah replied. Harry shrugged. "Okay, I'm in."
Isn't Harry worried about meeting those whom he attacked, and who attacked him? Harry's exhausted, or was the food and time enough to recharge his magical core?
She tilted her head, eyebrows raising. "Healing potion?"
Can you make one, Harry? Plants and animals must be similar around here, though I doubt that they are imbued with magic. How is power different from magic? It would have been very interesting for a researcher-potions-master-spell-crafter like Severus Snape.
Shit. How am I going to get out of this one?
Apparate again? There are no wards. Can you use apparition to help with dodging?
Why does Harry take these blows? Is he truly low on magical energy? Because I would have used Apparition and dodging to dance in place, out of their reach, while talking the truth until they would understand I am not lying. I am not fond of blows and broken bones... And if anybody tried to side-apparate with me... I would have tried to prevent splinching, and the sensation of apparition would be unpleasant enough they wouldn't want to repeat the experience.
Good luck, Harry, Pogue. Harry, 'stealing' Kate from Pogue is a low blow. You want to go back; Kate cannot. You went through war; Kate didn't. You have magic; Pogue has power; Kate hasn't.
8/14/2012 c6 5Dark Neko 4000
Will Harry ever be able to get back home
Couldnt Harry just call a house elf to him
What will happen next
8/13/2012 c6 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Finally! All 5 of them are getting answers from one another!

Please update in the future! This has great potential!
8/13/2012 c3 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Harry is like to have found Kate and Sarah when he did.
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »