for Harder to Breathe

12/7/2014 c5 TheSexyTardis
I also think that you should continue it, it's very good. Thank you for writing!
6/6/2014 c5 Guest
Amazing!
9/14/2010 c5 4NYDragonRose
Am I going to have to beg and grovel at your feet for you to finish this story? I will! That's how much I love this story! Please update or I will absolutely die!
10/23/2009 c5 61ArwenMUC
I actually read this one a while ago, but I just hadn't reviewed it. I find this story to be very creative and interesting. I hope that you will continue with it.
3/25/2009 c5 Taylor Harkness
Please, please, please update. Your stories are really good and I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see more of this great story. Keep on writing!
2/11/2009 c5 7Suezanne
it seems if the athsma continues she should get piggy-back rides from him when they run for their lives instead of him taking her hand she jumps on his back I think it works X3
2/10/2009 c5 1rawr-i-love-dinosaurs
rele rele gd lol nxt chap plz!
12/15/2008 c5 7minicpst
Great story so far! I'm really enjoying it. You have some spelling errors (inhailer in the first chapter, you wrote at the end of chapter four that reviews are "defiantly" welcome instead of "definitely" welcome), but it's a great story. I can't wait to see what's going on with the dream and the strange alien in the tourist town who freaked them out.

Wendy
9/30/2008 c5 6Chrystal Rose
Wow this is really good - please continue! Update soon!
9/26/2008 c5 2kiriandanna
aw i love your story! it is amazing!
9/26/2008 c1 36xLaramiex
oh dear...
9/21/2008 c5 kiriandanna
sweetness! I love this!
9/5/2008 c5 55NewDrWhoFan
Terrified is right; that's scary!

More, please :)
9/4/2008 c5 47catharticone
Oh, I can't imagine what is causing Rose and the Doctor to share dreams! Perhaps it's some form of folie au deaux? Well, I will eagerly anticipate the next update, where perhaps some light will fall upon this intriguing mystery!
9/3/2008 c5 5Shawntail
another fantastic chapter :)

I wonder where you're taking us :3