for Darkened Paths

12/15/2020 c1 R.I.P
AUTHOR HAS DIED!
THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATES!
11/11/2020 c3 Anne Bond
The omake was hilarious. I need more like that to make me laugh.
11/7/2020 c8 Jessicaanderic12
Will you continue with the story
9/22/2020 c8 jon1967
Thx for a great story. No chance of you picking it up again?
7/10/2020 c8 7Rogue-Mando
Eleven years and here I am commenting, a guy can hope though, right? Amazing story, not too light with an almost perfect amount of dark to balance it and wishing that it would be updated but I understand that may never happen. Wherever you are now, I wish you the best.
6/13/2020 c8 IloveHeat
I loved this story. And I really enjoyed the conflict between James and Harry. Would have been interesting to see how you developed that. And how Sirius would have dealt with it. Thank you for sharing a great story. Great sex scenes too by the way!
3/8/2020 c8 steve.moore.9081323
Thanks for the story
Looking forward to more
1/26/2020 c8 cmfisher
This is a wonderful story.
12/7/2019 c8 Kirk Ryan
Actually pretty certain Paladeus is still alive and just sick of constant badgering to update & stupid flamers.
Guy's probably sitting on his butt somewhere, with beer in hand & laugh his *** off at all reviews & current bitching about his stories
He might even be writing this very guest review! ;)
12/3/2019 c1 3Potternatzu
please ignore all guest reviews claiming to be paladeus as unfortunately paladeus was killed last year RIP to a great writer and anyone who is claiming to be him just have to say you need mental health help to see someone! sorry for he rate but he was a great writer I need not say but it is a huge loss to the fanfiction world that he is no longer with us.
10/23/2019 c1 Paladeus
Been extremely unwell & now can no longer recover any of my account passwords from unresponsive laptop.
Thank you all my reviewers for your posts; positive, negative & neutral the lot of them.
When improved & in stable financial/social situation I will be transferring and continuing on a new account. Expect I've got a zillion messages I'll never see or answer now! Always forever grateful for time you've given me.
9/19/2019 c1 HeartsGlow
I know there is a lot of controversy in JKR's monetary calculations, and I agree the 5:1 pound to galleon ratio seems too low. But ONLY for the cost of a wand. However, if we go with yours, many of the students at Hogwarts would never own a wand! I have seen many stories wherein the galleon ratio was 50:1. That is the most reasonable one I've found. A cauldron is 15 galleons. At 500 pounds to 1 galleon, that'd be a whopping 7500 pounds! Even at 50:1, it'd be $750. Owls are 10-15 galleons (Pottermore). They would then cost 5000-7500 pounds using your calculations. I could go on and on, but the result of your calculations would mean very few could ever attend Hogwarts, or even buy what they need to live on. Therefore, it would just be easier to change the price of a wand than to change the ratio.
8/11/2019 c6 babiluv22
Third time reading this plz write more of this
3/9/2019 c7 3BrightSkywalker
RIP Paladeus

I just found out...

You were truly special.
3/9/2019 c8 BrightSkywalker
It is really too bad that this has been abandoned...

There was a lot here to explore
1,113 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »