FanFiction.Net
for The Beginnings of Change: Hengesai Naruto

9/2/2020 c1 ManticoreBlues
can someone take up this fanfic? also please pm me if you do
2/4/2013 c6 1777angeloflove
AWESOME STORY!
7/6/2011 c6 4curve-goddess
i love this story! i was wondering will there be men in his harem? is so will there be a vote? please update soon!
6/1/2011 c6 Shank5
cool
10/15/2010 c5 3silverXshadow
awesome story~
1/1/2010 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
10/7/2009 c4 fightingstoryaddiction
I so can't wait to read when naruto meets Orochimaru I can imagine it now team 7 in the forest hears a kukuku sound as Orochimaru appears right before them... naruto freezes up remembering with a shudder Anko-sensei said Orochimaru would do to a person...

Naruto gets behind Sasuke pushing his male teammate towards Orochimaru... Sasuke yells out what the hell dobe and Orochimaru raises a eyebrow towards naruto who is shouting out Orochimaru-sama, Orochimaru-sama screaming out here's a male virginal sacrifice Anko-sensei said you like virgin males I would say the same about Sakura since she does look like male I don't know if she is still a virgin with the way she acts around Sasuke-teme and will I hear your into little dark haired boys not pink or (says while shuddering out) blonde's like me!

Orochimaru eye's twitch thinking damn it way does everyone assume that I'm into boys than he notices naruto's slit eyes and goes all so my little Anko-chun has gone and got a little serpent of her own to teach!

Man the thought of Naruto meeting Orochimaru for the first time always gets me all excited !

Please update more soon got to fine out what happens next!
7/18/2009 c4 nwspor
cool
6/5/2009 c4 2imgonnadie
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write.
5/31/2009 c4 buzzbumble
How can oro have passed mandas test when he demands people to eat for his help from oro?
5/28/2009 c1 12Lady Logos
I LOVE THIS! CONTINUE! I demand you to continue this! (I am cosplaying Uchiha...)

Well anyway, this story is awesome, very good plot and grammar and all. And characters WORK!
5/25/2009 c4 32Lady Laran
I like the story a lot. I have one request - no harem. It is incredibly rare to get a harem fic that's enjoyable. Romances, if any, are rushed with no character development at all. I would suggestion finding one character and then slowly moving that forward.
5/25/2009 c4 1Yami no Orochi
rubs cheek sis knows how to punch.

point of clarification for anyone that noticed naruto did not do the handsigns for kuchiyose no jutsu because he just needs to wipe blood on the summon tattoo for those that caught that and understood on their own congrats for those that knew something was off your skills of observation are astonishing for everyone that did not catch it meh
5/25/2009 c1 Yami no Orochi
'The dude in tsuchi is from bleach his name is urgh.' gets nocked from computer by tenshi chan screaming no spoilers.
5/25/2009 c4 Challenger
I think you change the pairing of Shikamaru/Temari into Shikamaru/Ino. The reason being Shikamaru has know Ino since childhood because they parents are friends so would make sense, also Naruto has good reason to be paired up with Temari that being Naruto saved her littlest brother, Gaara's sanity & her life when Gaara when all demon.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »