for The Letter

3/5/2020 c1 anway333
Wow that made me do that slow one teardrop at a time cry!
Very moving!
1/22/2012 c1 cooemi10
it was very nice, and sad...so i cried because i'm a sap, still didn't take away from its goodness
2/22/2010 c1 4BadW0lfGirl
wow. if you have written any other x-men stories with remy and rogue...dont ever kill remy again. im seriously crying! wow. how ridiculous is that? im crying!
1/13/2010 c1 13AuthorColorCoated
Wow, that just about broke my heart! But it was very nicely done. I love the idea that Remy left that for her.
5/7/2009 c1 3KittenKakt
BAH! You made me cry. Well not only did you make me cry, I was totally bawling. Now if this piece wasn't so fantastic, I would still have dry eyes. Kudos for you, it's awesome!
1/25/2009 c1 5RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga
wow um i don't really know what to say.i am crying like a little baby right now because of your story. i would realy love to see what idea's you have for the next part of this story.so please update as soon as you can.
9/14/2008 c1 1Red red red ribbon
love it
9/10/2008 c1 rogueyroo
seriously, that was the saddest, and most beautifully written ever!

plus it's realistic, even though you feel your heart breaking while you read it, you cant help but laugh, because even in death, remy is still able to help his cherie amour=)

great story
9/7/2008 c1 1Sublimification
Aww! Very sad. :(
9/4/2008 c1 Luninarie
Ok, that fanfiction was great, and heart-breaking. Really nice.

However, beware of the French readers when you're writing French or Cajun, XD.

"Pardon moi" is not right, it should be "pardonne-moi", and "makes you très belle et magnifique" is also the right spelling.

Sorry for this naughty comment, but try only to remember my enthusiasm between the lines of French teaching. Loved it!

Nuitari Aquarius
8/23/2008 c1 6flanauCaramel
I really do hope you remember where you were going!

That was awesome :)
8/21/2008 c1 2roguerulez
oh i liked this. it was sad but sweet too. i really want to know where it goes next so i hope you can remember what you had planned to do, lol. very well written. please keep writing :)
8/21/2008 c1 10KayleeFry
So good and sad. Dont worry I wont throw anything at you (ive killed remy off before too lol) I hope you remember where this was going since its so great.
8/21/2008 c1 2RoBit
Very sweet. Please make another chapter and please bring back Remy, i mean come on, jean gray has come back from the dead at least three times! (I'm just guessing so i may be wrong) So Remy can definitely manage it once!
8/21/2008 c1 midnight.cowgirl
Aw.. Now why'd you go and make remy die? It's totally evil of you to torture us ROMY lovers like this.. *sob*

Reading this piece almost made me cry. Keyword, ALMOST! LOL

This definitely has a lot of potential if you ever wanna continue to make it a multi-chapter/part story

But it is great even on its own ;)

Keep up the good work