for Shadows of the Past

1/13/2019 c3 1Malkin Nott
I was in the mood for happy Miss Saigon fics when I came accross your works. You basically made my day.

I don’t suppose you’re continuing? Cause I can somewhat see Thuy and Dan Shaw teaming up together and just making things very difficult for everybody. I just don’t want to use my imagination for it. :(
8/10/2014 c3 11ilovegreen007
PLEASE CONTINUE-Miss Saigon is the single obsession I can't seem to satiate, there aren't enough fanfiction stories. I hated the whole Kim dying-it was so beautifully tragic but I needed a good, happy ending for her-and this story is perfect... Please, I would love to hear what happens next.
1/26/2014 c1 vana
Awesome! I'm so glad there's a sequel!
10/7/2012 c3 misssaigonfan
this storyline has so much potential, it would be great if you can come back and complete it! great job for these 3 chapters by the way, i really enjoy it alot!
7/7/2012 c3 1FanFictionCrazy
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY! I AM COMPLETELY OBSESSED NOW! PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY!
9/9/2011 c3 8newgirl5
I'm INCREDIBLY happy that you've decided to take this story up again...THANK YOUUU! heheh...i can't wait to see what happens to brooke and kim and everyone else...I'm looking forward to the vignettes about kim and chris' life btw.. thanks again
6/25/2011 c2 1HarajukuMalice
Great job and continue on the series, also can you please check out my upcoming west coast avengers fic. Keep it up
12/23/2009 c2 8newgirl5
WIll you ever continue this story? i want to know because i can't seem to find other AU miss saigon stories!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service