for A Scientist of Contradictions

7/26/2014 c1 Vadercat
Good story
2/6/2013 c1 2Pantherfan16
Brilliant story! I always love it when its from an outsiders POV!
9/27/2010 c1 29CeCe Away
Dr. McKay, who managed to come across as both extremely caring and a total jerk in the same moment.

That sums Rodney up to a tee. I love his character. Such a joy to watch.
4/15/2010 c1 Andriabow
I liked this story and found it fasinating of someone view outside of SGA1 team. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
2/2/2010 c1 8weird dream girl
This is very interesting, you should write more.
3/22/2009 c1 4TerribleTeenStereotype
I love it. Zelenka's explanation is great.
11/16/2008 c1 64x Varda x
Cool - liked the outsider viewpoint :)
9/11/2008 c1 18Jen Rock
This is very interesting. It's always fun to see the main characters from the perspective of someone who doesn't know them well, especially McKay who can be contradictory and confusing. You did a good job in showing McKay's arrogance and obnoxiousness but also his compassion for his friends.
9/7/2008 c1 3SniperBob
good story. hope u write more
8/25/2008 c1 2msdarque
It's absolutely wonderful story.. & so like McKay. I love it!

Brilliant writing!
8/24/2008 c1 2faldo
Always enjoy third person's point of view stories, especially newcomers. Thanks.
8/22/2008 c1 31heartfallen
Awesome story. Very neat POV
8/22/2008 c1 5Ianthe-Echo
I like the way it is written because its interesting and doesn't follow the 'normal' plot which is humorously descripted here - http :/ community. livejournal. com/ sga_ genficathon/ 30232. html
8/22/2008 c1 Terri
You captured Rodney perfectly. Good job. I hope that you write more soon.
8/22/2008 c1 8Isobel Kelte
This was a nice little one-shot: short, but full of meaning. The rant you quoted of Rodney's was so well-written, capturing both his prickliness and the mix of guilt and fear for his friend. Ronon's watching over him was a nice touch, too.

It would be interested to have a story/one-shot illustrating more about the event referred to, or maybe some stuff on the original character!
21 Page 1 2 Next »