for Maureen loves thunderstorms

7/8/2009 c1 TheSquintiestSquint
This was actually quite lovely. I can see Maureen loving rainstorms, thunder, and lightning. I' m not sure about Joanne though. *shrugs* Not a sticking point though. Everybody loves rainy days occassionally and the MoJo was sweet.
4/22/2009 c1 23ProfessionalxDaydreamer
I also read this one quite awhile ago. I remember hurricane Fay! My bestfriend and I had a party and waited and waited for it...but it never came. Instead, it obviously went over to your part of the state.

So. The fic. I *love* the fic.(I love thunderstorms to!)The prose is lovely, this is definitely one of your best. What I liked, especially, was the MoJo at the end.

And the last two lines...brilliant. :)
8/31/2008 c1 8Hazel Fae
Hi,

Oh my gosh, that was wonderful! Thanks for the dedication, this is way more than okay. This is absolutley a warm and fuzzy story, I can't wait for another thunderstorm or another story. *hint, hint, wink, wink*

Yours,

Toni
8/28/2008 c1 9ICanCTheFuture
I can't believe I missed faye... :( We all could have had a sleepover at someones house and watched it out the windows...ah well...there'll be more! :( :)

Alice/you-know-who (no, not from Harry Potter, yes I'm random)
8/23/2008 c1 148GorgeousSmile
I'm really pleased with this story too. very well written. I love everything about it. Great job with this!

i hope you write more stories soon!
8/22/2008 c1 23broadwaybaby4205
Great job! It was very realistic and in character! You're a very talented writer! Please write more RENT stuff soon! :)
8/22/2008 c1 6BreathOfMidnightAir
That was absolutely beautiful! Great job! =)
8/21/2008 c1 45The 1000th Kiss
I said it before and I'll say it again: BEAUTIFUL! *faves*
8/21/2008 c1 4XxsweetlyXrebellingxX
i love thunder storms too. stay safe in faye it's just now hitting me.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top