for Coming Back

3/20/2019 c3 2SaraDaniela2004
I really wanna know what happens next
3/20/2019 c2 SaraDaniela2004
Please please update. I know this is a story that is really old but I love it and would love to keep reading
1/15/2017 c3 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please
2/2/2013 c3 4GryffindorSpark
Aack! NOO! Tobey! You know I bet that the girl is Wordgirl, but she transformed, back into Becky when she hit the water. Tobey probably wouldn't recognize her. Where is his mom? And will we ever found out shy he was expelled? I think it was Huggy watching Tobey, that or Two-Brains... He is the only villian that really flies, up in the air so she would have to be up there to battle them. Or I guess it could be Granny-May or Chuck, or Mr. Big. Wait this is supposed to be a review! Oops! Sorry! Anyway this story is amazing please tell me you haven't forgotten it! So many losse ends! Just so you know I am very determined, and will continue to bug you about it, until you update it! You are an amazing wonderful writer! PLEASE DON'T STOP!
2/1/2013 c3 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOMENESS!
Was it WordGirl who fell in the river or was it her watching his moves from the trees?
PLEASE UPDATE!
8/15/2012 c3 Baby got back
How could you leave thid story?! That is heartless its such a great story!
7/30/2012 c3 Guest
MORE!
3/23/2011 c3 i am your number one fan
hey love the story keep up the good work and keep on writing
1/28/2011 c3 12Randomnessgirl1
Who is this mysterious figure? Seriously who is it? Tobey should recognize Wordgirl so it could be her...or is someone else? Maybe he didn't recognize her because it had been so long. Er- wait a second this is supposed to be a review not me trying to figure out what's going on. Really good! I'm with Tobey I would probably be freaking out if someone fell from the sky and landed in a river. Anyway PLEASE update!
10/5/2010 c3 5PurpleLightning12
I 3 this storie! Please update sooner, people are dieing here! . I wonder who was in the river? And in the trees? I totally can't wait for the next chapter!
8/22/2010 c1 18CathyRulz4Ever
Why haven't you updated this story? It's incredible and amazing! PLEASE update it soon!
5/21/2010 c2 4Neon-Night-Light
This is seriously such an amazing story, I am BEGGING you to update.
3/19/2010 c3 1ScarletReid
Dang... AWESOME!
3/7/2010 c1 Explainer. I hope
Ok, I re-read it and COMPLETALLY understand why you would get confused. But I love to see a problem, or misunderstanding, and set it right. Everyone, listen up!

OK, so the prologue said he got EXPELLED.

1st chapter he said this

I look like a bum that flunked out of high school, and that is pretty much true.

OK read it. again. and again.

OK, get it?

If not, I have to say, you are one of my friends, who also discovered this site. If you are, then you will DEFINITELY know what Autism is. No, I do not have it, to you who read this.

This WAS a two-sentence-long-explanation.

Signed,

Your Faithful Reviewer
3/4/2010 c1 Explainer. I hope
I think it's great so far. I hope that you continue it!

Oh, and I read some other reviews, and they mentioned that it was out of character, strange, hat they didn't like it, and stuff like that, that Toby flunked high school. I am not going to say that I agree.

To anyone that wrote something like that, I thought it said he was EXPELLED. That could mean that he had done something bad, like wrecking something with robots. Not being bad at school and failing, like I failed gym, practically.

Am I right about that?

Well, if you do continue, will you do me a favor and in the next chapter answer my question?

Un-dying thanks if you do!

Your faithful read-viewer,