for Coming Back

3/4/2010 c1 Pleading For Life
Please Please Pleasse keep writing!

Its exciting!

I will die if you don't!
11/9/2009 c3 unknown
please keep writing about "coming back" it is really good so far.
9/19/2009 c3 honeybiscut93
who could it be ?

good start..will you finish
6/1/2009 c3 unknown
Please do right more to the story. I relly enjoyed it.
5/7/2009 c3 Duchess Black
please write more
5/2/2009 c3 sara the telepathy girl
you better write more. i do actually kinda like this show so yeah um, write more
3/17/2009 c3 4Neon-Night-Light
This is really good. Bring more Word Girl.
11/9/2008 c1 Appleheist1029
Holy Crap. No joke. I was going to make a story like this (well, not COMPLETLY like this...) I haven't read it yet but I will! If its to close to my idea, then I'm not going to post my story... but yeah whatever... (*is starting to read*)
11/5/2008 c3 30Capital-C
Exciting chapter. I’m guessing that the mysterious stranger watching from the trees is actually CaptainHuggyFace. But who knows, I could be wrong.
11/5/2008 c2 Capital-C
Nice work on this chapter as well.
11/5/2008 c1 Capital-C
Nice start.
11/2/2008 c1 Zoe
WHY DID YOU MAKE TOBEY FLUNK HIGH SCHOOL? This is NOT the kind of story I was expecting to come from you when TOBEY IS A FREAKING GENIUS! I AM SORRY, BUT I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT, UNTIL YOU CHANGE THE PART ABOUT HIM FLUNKING HIGH SCHOOL AND GET HIM REUNITED WITH WORDGIRL!
9/7/2008 c1 8Itanu
Blondexdoggie21,

This is pretty good! It's nice to see some Wordgirl fanfiction around here.

Your grammar is awesome, though around the beginning there is one point where you forgot to put a space after the triple-dot following the word "long".

As for Tobey, he seems to be a tiny bit out of character, having flunked high school and the shaggy hair. I guess I'll learn more about how he went from genius to punk in ten years as the story progresses.

In any case, as said before, seeing more than one author write Wordgirl fanfics is great, let alone reading a WG story that's written in narrative rather than script format, which is even better.

Until next time, Blondexdoggie21!

Signed with Humility,

Itanu the Author.
8/25/2008 c1 2CimarronFairy
OMG! Like all the other stories I've been commenting on Deviantart...SWET! -Cim (aka Lucy)
29 « Prev Page 1 2