for Snowy Day Dream

1/17/2010 c2 minavalak
moew?seuqual?pls?
10/26/2009 c2 Mistakesmeanslearning
This fic was quite good.

It was a little confusing at the beginning, but the sex scene was good.
10/23/2009 c1 3Prettiest-Star
So, I just got through the first two sentence and oh my God...you have no idea how much you made me lawl. I like..Jesus. "We rejoin Ash and our Heroes"... X3;; Wonderful.

As for the rest, well, I can already tell it's gonna be amazing. You're obviously a good author, and hell, it's Gary/Ash~ 3 Thank you for making my day.
10/14/2009 c2 Mistakesmeanslearning
This story was a little confusing at the beginning, I think.

However, as the story progressed it became more understandable.

The sex scene was... *drool*

Overall, a really great fic.
9/27/2009 c1 13fleurusagi
i really like this story, especially ash punching gary that was a lil unexpected! but other than that it was great!
8/26/2009 c2 1Neko Serena
This is a great story! Good job!
5/31/2009 c1 5Melodious-Productions-29
POOR,POOR PIKACHU! aw that had to be akward... I LOVED IT!
4/17/2009 c1 IzzybellaButterfly
I luv this! No mistakes or errors... those are the same thing! Anyway, please make the sequal! I love AshxGary and GaryxAsh! Keep it up!
4/10/2009 c2 4Thinker27
I think that this was an amazing story and I can't wait for the sequal
3/5/2009 c2 7DevilBeckons
so i review now leave me alone...j/k ;]!
2/28/2009 c1 4MeganeMouse
Aw. poor Pika ^^! Hiding under the hat xD

Hikumi: I was wondering where he was...
2/21/2009 c1 2Serena6686
nice
2/6/2009 c1 1Arrow.Aero.Air
I reviewed, happy?

Generally people dont review for just a short story with sex in it.

But i am, the begining was good.
12/31/2008 c1 Lo Behold
lol so I have been reading your story 'It Was Real After All' and I love it so far! I decided to review on 'Snowy Day Dream' because of your Authors Note when you were like "why isn't anyone replying" so yeah. :]

Just a little side note: Try make your chapters MUCH longer. I've learned with the stories I've been writing that people love long. Even if you think it's too long then I'm sure people will still like it. Like 'SNowy Day Dream' was around 2,0 words. Thats a really good estimate of how long one chapter should be. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO RAMBLE lol ;] . Sometimes when you make your chapters to short, people won't review because there isn't much there that they can review on, you know? Then you would end up having one of those stories that once you finish you will start getting all these reviews from the people who have been reading your story this whole time.

I'm only saying this to help you out. You have a really good story going and you deserve more reviews from people.

But anyway I LOVE that you put Gary and Ash together, SO CUTE! c:

Keep up the great work! :]

-Becca

And if you have any other questions feel free to message me. :]
12/21/2008 c1 25Hikary Sanoko