for The Dark Knight: Shadows in the Sun

1/8/2012 c11 10ishala8
Wow! This is a really gread fic. It's unexpected and captivating, makes sense and is well thought out. I really loved it so far, so I can't wait to see what you are going to come up with next and how Gordon and Bruce's relationship will develop.
12/5/2011 c11 30HoshiHikari
wow, read the whole thing in one go. It's really good. Know it has been awhile since you updated, but I would love to read the rest of the fic. Please update!
5/19/2011 c11 14MyDirtyLittleSecret
Loving this so far. :D Definitely looking forward to reading more. :D
1/31/2011 c11 55QueenTakhsis
Yay! Awsome story! Please updade soon! ^.^
5/31/2010 c11 5Teldra
Would love to see more of this :)
12/29/2008 c11 3M03-DZM
...Damn. Just...damn. That was...wow. Yeah, awesome. Ok, so, to give a worthwhile review:

Great job in keeping the players in character. Even though this is a Wane/Gordon fic, you still managed to keep everything believable. Not so easy to do, so props on that.

Hell, I could go on and on, but really, all I can say at this point is please, please update. 'Cause... Damn!
12/7/2008 c11 puretsubasa
This is one amazing story~! Well written~! I love it~! I can't wait to see more of it~!
11/22/2008 c11 6Youni
Wow this is too much! I love this couple and your story is really interesting ^^
11/8/2008 c7 49PrincessSkywalkerOrgana
Aw. gorgeous chapter. i will read and review. soon, assuming RL lets me.
10/29/2008 c6 PrincessSkywalkerOrgana
Gorgeous. I love the foreshadowing. You are setting up your characters and scenarios very well.
10/24/2008 c11 16mildetryth
Not bad... Especially liked the part with Bruce being kidnapped. Was this the last chapter or will you continue?
10/21/2008 c11 Kreis
Lovelovelovelove!
10/4/2008 c2 49PrincessSkywalkerOrgana
A very interesting fic. I am going to enjoy reading more and seeing where this goes.

Pls. add on soon. I read this off of Littlemoore's fave list (I always tell authors in reviews where I read their fics from).
9/30/2008 c11 The Demented Darling
Oh la la! Very nicely done! And maybe in the future, Bruce Wayne could be submissive... just once... xD

I liked it, really. Can't wait for the next. (:
9/23/2008 c4 ItsaMiracle
wow totally love the whole gordon being pined and ...arrgh hot lol
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »