for The Dark Knight: Shadows in the Sun

9/1/2008 c9 26Lizella
wow this is really getting very good, I like it with all the new action going on! hope you continue soon!
9/1/2008 c9 16Spun
Oh, I'm fascinated! Poor Bruce... looks like he's in for a hard time.
8/31/2008 c9 XxMechanical.JellyfishxX
I love this story. It's nice to have a different pairing than usual. Haha, funny story, so I read the first chapter, loved it, then thought that I had added it to my alerts. Then I decided I watned to read the first chapter again today, and I couldn't find it in my alerts! So then I hunted for it, found it, and nearly cried, I was so happy. 8 more chapters! Yay! Don't stop writing! So, sorry this isn't really all that helpful. . Bye!
8/31/2008 c9 5Black Sorceress
Ek! Update! Quickly! I need to find out what happens next! This is absolutely amazing, and, unfortunately lol, the only one of it's kind I've found so far. So, keep it up and update soon, you're doing great!
8/31/2008 c9 Green Jewels
I'm enjoying this very much. A very nice change of pace from all the Joker/OC, Joker/Rachel's out there. I love the Jim Gordon character and would like to see him as a major character in more fics.

This story is well-written and paced. It flows well and the suspense/angst is building nicely.

I think the teensy, teensy bit o' slash referenced in one of the earlier chapters is misplaced and does the story no justice at all. Slash works in a slash fic. This one is better than that.

I'm looking forward to reading future installments.
8/30/2008 c9 Bright1
Wow, you really write the Joker perfectly - creepy and insane and effective all at the same time. Poor Bruce, poor Gordon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
8/30/2008 c9 Basia Orci
I really like this fic. It's a nice change from all the new Batman stories with female OCs.
8/30/2008 c9 3Dark Fires
AH Bruce angst! I love it! More please :)
8/30/2008 c8 Klarika
You have some odd things going on in your text, they looks like this

⌠And hello Gotham,■ the madman continued, licking his lips with a smacking sound. ⌠As most of you know by now≈you do know, don▓t you pretties?≈I ended my little stay in Arkham. You see, only insane people go there. And me? Well, I▓m much more sane than your batty friend, Gotham.■
8/30/2008 c7 Jovial Reader
WOAH! What's going to happen next? Now that Joker has Brucie...

GAH I'm so excited- haha.
8/30/2008 c7 10KnightGuardian
OMG! This was brilliant! The Joker doesnt know what he's dealing with, he's GOT Batman, Batman cant play his 'game' cuz he's already a part of it, this looks bad for Bruce's secret idenitiy.

This was spectacular and I CANOT wait for more! You have me on the edge of my seat, chewing my nails to the quick in anticipation!

moremoremoremore.

: )
8/29/2008 c7 Bright1
Wow, this story is great! This is exactly what I wanted to read after seeing the movie! Keep up the amazing writing, I can't wait to see what happens next!
8/28/2008 c6 KnightGuardian
sso, so god! I cannot possibly get enough of Shadows in the Sun, you write Gordon and Bruce so seamlessly, they come out complicated and perfect, each with their own little flaws and all the better for it. simply wonderful, i excitedly await more.
8/28/2008 c4 Bashlei
Very interesting pairing! I wonder who tried to kill Gordon. Keep up the good work!
8/28/2008 c4 3Dark Fires