for Sleeping Habits

6/22/2020 c14 9SaucySarah
I agree this story is great and is begging to be finished! Please write more!
5/24/2020 c14 4Brooke Redbird-Black
It has been ten years, and I still have hope that this story will be finished! I am in love with your story and your characterization of Tim and Julie!
4/2/2020 c14 lilabennet
Raise your hand if you think a quarantine is the perfect time to finish a really great story. Ooh, ooh, me, me, me!
11/15/2019 c14 ReadLikeHermione
I'm reread this SO many times. Still good. I wish it was finished but either way it's a great story!
8/26/2018 c14 7NatBBfan
Great story! Well written and so in character.I wonder if they would eventually end up together. Congrats and thank you for sharing.
6/17/2018 c14 ncar08
You have written one of my all time favorite Tulie stories and I wish that it was continued. I love that you’ve written the characters just as they are, your great with explaining the emotions they are feeling and i’m obsessed with the slow burn of Julie and Tim getting together. I hope one day you’ll finish this story and give it the fantastic ending it deserves.
5/27/2018 c14 hotglassofmilk
This is one of my favorite Tulie fics. I know the odds of it ever being completed are slim to none, and that's ok. I just wanted to let you know I must have read and re-read this story at least 10 times. "Pee-wee Football and the Superbowl" is another favorite. I hope you're still writing in some form. It seems like you really enjoy it.
9/12/2017 c14 lexi1809
Please, please, please, update or finish this story! I've re read it multiple times and on every read I love it as much as the first time. It's a great story and I love the relationship developing between Tim and Julie, I'd love to see more of this story :)
5/17/2017 c14 22aapenname
Oh. Did you seriously leave this on a cliff with Julie Taylor in Tim Riggins' bed under Eric Taylor's roof after he explicitly told them they were not to sleep in the same bed again? Such a meanie since this looks orphaned. Regardless, I enjoyed the story tremendously. I love Tim living with the Taylors however I can get it and people who write Tulie tend to nail it pretty well. I love how you captured Tim's sweetheart side and how fired up Julie got defending his honor. Great job!
4/3/2017 c1 Guest
I LOVE this story. One of the best Tulie stories in regards to staying true to the characters on the show. I'm dying to know how it ends. I know you haven't updated in a few year. Think that you'll ever finish it?
9/20/2016 c1 2HermionenDraco368
I really enjoyed reading this story I really hope u consider finishing it someday.
6/20/2016 c14 Kiwiflea
I read this a long time ago and just reread it today. I truly hope you'll find inspiration for it someday, because I love this story. All the best, KF
4/1/2016 c14 Roxie
I could weep right now, genuinely. I'm super late to the tulie train and it's so hard to find the right fic, but for me this was it. I loved their interaction, the gentle innocence behind each touch, Julie's acceptance of Tim's quiet nature and knowing it doesn't equate to lack of intelligence, her fierce protection of his reputation. I just couldn't get enough. I read the entire work in less than two hours and now I'm just empty. I hope you one day come back to this, if you don't I just want you to know you have a wonderful way with words.
2/26/2016 c14 abby mcgrath
hey this story is so good, sad that it hasn't been updated in like 5 years but if you ever happen to look back here just want you to know you're an excellent writer. absolute love to you
9/19/2015 c14 Guest
Please update this. It was just getting interesting. I love this story so much
537 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »