for A 'Force' out of Kansas

6/20 c5 12Sailor Dragonball 87
I love this story! Will they ever find Luke? Will he have lasting brain damage? When will they meet Clark? I really love to read more of this! Please update this or write a sequel!
2/28/2019 c2 andjelija.nenic
2/8/2018 c5 10Sari Dark
I don't think it sucks. And it would be interesting to read more. Maybe you could look for someone to adopt the story and finish it for you.
10/26/2015 c5 3SixOneSix
...what happens next?...
10/20/2015 c3 Malyx Blackfyre
Can Clark meet them soon?
10/20/2015 c5 Malyx Blackfyre
I hope you update soon.
7/8/2013 c5 shin obin
Keep going! This is an awesome story!
5/11/2013 c4 227Stephycats7785
I know what's it like to lose sv inspiration I did after the fail of Chloe and Davis it was the worst ending ever!
5/11/2013 c5 Stephycats7785
Cool Luke is all amnesia like
5/11/2013 c3 Stephycats7785
You tied the history together really well
5/11/2013 c2 Stephycats7785
While I'm no a big fan of clois they have their moments
5/11/2013 c1 Stephycats7785
I was so happy to find this I had no idea that any wrote crossovers and you are doing amazing! I actually was wondering if you take requests?
1/1/2013 c5 21Spidey2
love it! keep going!
12/6/2012 c5 Loresign
PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE

Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. I like it. Want it to see it finish.

If you have to, take a break, and finish up some of your other stories. After a bit of time, you can come back and do this story the justice you think it needs. I like what you've done so far, I do agree the chapters are a bit short(?), but it keeps the story going.

I do like what has happened and can't wait to see it through. Thank you for writing it.
12/6/2012 c1 Loresign
Ok - Nice start. Keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Good writing style. I hope the rest is as good.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »