for Directive, You

6/1/2020 c1 5CalvinFujii
You've just created a beautiful story of Pixar's favorite robots in love! I love it! Is this story complete?
6/21/2019 c1 3MaxBaik
This is just beautiful! Everything is wonderful here, from humanity's relationship with robots, to EVA's selfless devotion to restoring WALL-E's memories and their new directives.
5/21/2014 c1 OrionRedde
IT'S TOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE.
6/20/2013 c1 1Enigma infinite
Brilliant!
4/4/2013 c1 48writergirl3005
Aww. This is so beautiful. I really enjoyed how EVE realised just how much she meant to WALL-E
3/22/2013 c1 12experimentalDeity
Type your review here...
1/24/2013 c1 gamingbookworm
heart melted
7/15/2012 c1 Burum
Awesome and lovely. Thank you so much, yo make it so right, with many details.
5/26/2012 c1 19RandomNumbers523156
Good story, it really feels they are more than robots!
9/28/2010 c1 22HarryPotter'sgirl17
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Beautiful!
5/2/2010 c1 6Tatsu-no-Houou
Nicely done, not sure what else to tell beside that.
1/10/2010 c1 122Netbug-Archive
Wow, you really have a strong vocabulary, but you're still able to throw some humor into it. It kinda took some getting used to, and towards the beginning I couldn't help feel you were trying too hard, but great job on that overall.

I am, admittedly, confused by a few things towards the end. EVE not understanding what it means to have something else as a directive felt off after what happened in the Garbage Chute, and I'm also confused about why they moved to a WALL-A? And, admittedly, towards the end it kinda felt like your point changed. Like, you spent most of the fic building up to one thing and then in the last few paragraphs shifted to something else. It was kinda offputting and lacked a sense of closure to me.

Still, overall this is a very nice fic. 8)
12/24/2008 c1 Tenk2001
what a remarkable story, which seems to be a prelude to an even much greater world of tales. I hope very mch to read more in the future :D
12/12/2008 c1 The Mad shoe1
So very sweet it almost hurts, i just love the end so very much.

"Derective, you"
10/2/2008 c1 8kurokinshiro
Nice imagery. And I'd have to say you succeeded admirably in your goal to do a 'minimalist' treatment. I like the way you described how EVE struggled to rebuild WALL-E's mind. Finally, the way you ended it was perfect, I can almost see it on-screen. Good work.
21 Page 1 2 Next »