for The Instant Swap

5/2/2013 c10 lesa.blazer
Please continue
3/12/2010 c10 ellie141516
I really enjoyed reading this story :) please write some more chapters, i mean what will happen with jude and tommy or jude and jamie ? X
4/12/2009 c10 dammiteliza
so are you ever gonna update this story i've been waiting for a long time and im not getting any younger...so plz update!
3/15/2009 c9 jhall1394
write more soon! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
2/14/2009 c1 jhall1394
Like story write more soon!If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help!

Please spread the word and call these numbers Nickelodeon 212-258-60 The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BEACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
1/7/2009 c10 Jenn6891
i hopd jude and tommy sort everything out and jude stops seeing jamie!

update soon
1/3/2009 c8 Cigarettes And Moonlight
Yay for Jommy! I'm glad you didn't have Stuart get all pissy.

Is the song that Jude's writing one from the show?

I'll be back to read more later.
12/28/2008 c8 1duckie2011
hey i love this story... keep writing please...
12/28/2008 c8 Jenn6891
loving all the jommy make-outs!

glad stuart didn't throw a big fuss about them being together

wonder which song jude's writing?

PMS!
12/27/2008 c7 saderia
I love it so i'm here to stay. Gotta love speid.

12/26/2008 c6 saderia
Daddy had to ruin the moment.

12/4/2008 c5 Jenn6891
*new reader* i love the twist that you threw in and how tommy broke up with sadie cause he wanted to be with jude! Update soon
12/3/2008 c5 saderia
Sadie is going to have a fit.

10/20/2008 c4 dammiteliza

this story so far.

and EIUU!

i hate SOmmy, it's like a SIN

*barfs*

anyways, can't wait for more

post PRONTO! :D