for Magic's Path

2/20/2009 c7 1phantomcedar
wow u r really good at this! it was one of the best i have ever read! really it was, you have a very good grasp on M.L.s story line for the Last Herald-Mage series, keep going your story Rocks!
6/22/2004 c1 3MarinaMoon
Loved the story. Are you going to continue it. Please due or think on it. I would love to read more. The story is getting so good. This to some extent is better then the other story I read.
10/17/2002 c7 Lady of the Moon1
This is a really good story. I think that giving background to Tylendel would have helped the orginal story a lot.
7/17/2002 c7 Lucethira
I liked it! An enjoyable read. There NEED to be more Tylendel fics... *mind-cuddles him*
2/20/2002 c7 red rose
you have a real talent! do you have any other fic?
1/30/2002 c7 Lea
When are you going to have the next chapter out? I really can't wait to read it! It was excellent!
1/19/2002 c7 Moonfire K'Treva
OMG! That was AWESOME! Lendel was always my favorite character (next to Van, of course). Do more soon! Also-I know about the thing w/Nevis, but when did that happen? *Grins* just kidding.
1/15/2002 c7 LindaG
Personally, I would like to see you do another ML fanfic. I think you did really well with this one.

Zhai'helleva
1/2/2002 c7 6Anoni
Hey, if you're going to do another ML fic, I'd really like to see one that's set between the first and second books of "The Last Herald Mage" trilogy. I know there are poems on how Van earns all his titles, but stories are different from poetry, you know? BTW, this fic was good.
12/4/2001 c7 Lendel
I really loved this fic. It's nice to see someone's take on what happened to 'Lendel before the books. Great job.
11/28/2001 c7 Leslie
Pretty good. I read it very quickly. I think you drew a lot from the books, but I LOVE your take on that jerk, Nevis. I'd nearly forgotten him! He did seem like a real prick while I read, so I suppose you did a good job developing him. :) I'll keep an eye out for your next peice the next time I'm browsing.
11/24/2001 c4 Van ashke
I'm interested to see more of this. I never have liked Nevis and I've always wanted to see something happen to him. I'm really interested to see what's going to happen now that Savil has taken him away from the Collegium.
11/23/2001 c4 LorienRiverblaze
Nasty, mean ole Nevis. Deserves a swift kick in the pants, and I don't mean the seat there of. Poor 'Lendel, take good care of him, we can't have him all banged up when Van shows up now can we. Do get on with the story, suspense sucks. (See I did read it!)
11/22/2001 c4 Lendel
I liked this story, I can't really picture 'Lendel as that innocent, but I guess everyone starts out that way. I can't wait to see it finished.
11/19/2001 c4 3Amaris Moonsong
WRITE MORE! I need to know what happens, you are killing me! Write, write!
19 Page 1 2 Next »