for The Last Man: Disappeared

4/3/2015 c1 1Dr.Zimmerman
Nice to see another view than Sheppars (even though I love John ;) )

Great job :)
6/19/2013 c1 3Skye Graham
:):):):):):):):):):):)
Skye Graham
2/6/2013 c1 2Pantherfan16
Great story! Loved the story about John's past! Great characterization!
9/24/2008 c1 Cynthia
I love this series starting with Brought to the Brink. Thank you for continuing to expand on it!
8/30/2008 c1 9Alexis Kent
Hooray, happy endings!

Another great David/John fic. I love the way you flesh out their lives before Atlantis, it makes them that much more relatable. :)

Can't wait to read more!
8/28/2008 c1 Emy
Awesome story. I'm going to go read you're other one while I try to avoid doing my current event project.
8/28/2008 c1 2faldo
I always enjoy the view of Pegasus from outsiders - and David's view of John in particular (because he knows, in your stories, where he is and what he is facing. Thanks once again and keep them coming!
8/27/2008 c1 Asugar
I like these little glimpses of John's prior life. Sounds like something John would do. You are doing a great job fleshing out Dave. So does he handle Sheppard's money and trust funds while he is gone? Be interesting to see if Sheppard changed his will after Torren John was born. I hope you keep writing. Thanks for sharing.
8/27/2008 c1 1WhatAmIDoingHere
I love these stories with David in them. I think you should bring him back more often. I was disappointed when I saw the end! LOL! THanks for the treat. I look forward to your next story!
8/27/2008 c1 teresa
loved it and the prev story you wrote. Keep writing.
8/27/2008 c1 8Isobel Kelte
First of all: Rodney's email address cracks me up. He would so have something like that.

Anyway! I really like how you tied this into your other fic, not in having it be a sequel or glorifying original character, but with character progression and development. That's something I love to see. Seeing a different perspective of the Last Man events is really interesting, and the glimpse into Sheppard's past fit both his character and the story situation so well.
8/27/2008 c1 jasminesmommy
great story now we just need the rescue and seed eps. in a story :)
8/27/2008 c1 3sherryw
That was a great tag and a great idea. I loved seeing it from Dave Sheppard's side of it. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some rough times. Know that you have a fan here and I enjoy your work. I look forward to your next story. Keep up the great work!

Sherryw