FanFiction.Net
for Right timming

4/25/2020 c1 Wifey2212
more please please
12/4/2018 c4 genny
pleaae write more of this story it awesome.
3/10/2018 c4 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
10/5/2012 c4 fuze'89
update!
11/7/2011 c4 28Heart.Or.Head
Can't wait for more but i hope that logan chases rory while she's staying with tristan
4/30/2011 c2 JJsMommy27
you so need to finish this story you were doing awesome on it so update soon
4/9/2011 c4 BleedingMusic
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Fly on-

A Faithful Reader
4/9/2011 c1 BleedingMusic
OMFG I thought I was the only Gilmore Girls fan out there, because the show is a little dated and stuff, but here you are. I love that we have so many online things in common between us! I love Gilmore Girls, who do you think Rory should end up with, I hated Dean, Tristen sort of intruiged me but yeah, Logan sucks, BUT I FREAKING LOVE JESS AND RORY, FOREVER! Please write a fan fiction about Rory and Jess...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

Fly on-

A Faithful Reader

PS:

MORE JASPER AND BELLA, BECAUSE IN MY OPINION... EMMET AND BELLA CREEPS ME THE HELL OUT!
2/26/2011 c4 mrs.addiecullen
ok
9/6/2010 c3 JJsMommy27
You so have to finish this story you were doing such a good job on it and i would like to see what happens when Rory gets to North Carolina and what happens when she meets up with Tristan so please complete your story and update it soon
7/25/2010 c4 20GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan
great story please update

I am egar to find out whats going to happen
7/1/2010 c4 JJsMommy27
Good story you so need to update this i would love to find out what is happening next in this story
12/21/2008 c4 sjwht
This is an absolutely great story so far...can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
10/13/2008 c4 611Ghostwriter
Well, as soon as you do, I'll be right on it, 'cause I just faved this. Keep it up. Hope you get inspired soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
9/8/2008 c4 4SnowyOwl-17
Hey! I love this story...I'll be waiting when you finally get a chance to update!

Love it, Can't wait for more!
26 Page 1 2 Next »