for Girlfriends

4/17/2017 c1 Guest
Yeah, I'd had suspicions about Rian's motives for that blood sample. Thanks Sasha £££
7/5/2015 c1 8LWJ2
A very neat twist here, thank you for writing and sharing it.
10/3/2013 c1 triggerpoints
Oh my! What a consequence!
6/12/2013 c1 13the Dah
*giggle* Oh my god. This was awesome! Because it would be so awesome if Rian would do this. It would be so hilarious and figure what mess it would create. Oh god. Miles genes mixed with Rians - and heir to cetas. Thank you for sharing!
7/11/2012 c1 Guest
I'd wondered if I was the only one to think about this. Miles saves the Ceta Empire yet again? Don't just sit there ... write the rest of this, I can hardly wait.!
7/10/2012 c1 joniskpelare
What ever Miles' offspring would be like, ordinary is not one of them.
4/2/2011 c1 8Viomaat
fun!
3/25/2010 c1 k9angel
Good story. Gotta love Miles. I understood everything but the last paragraph. Who's the Emperor? Gregor doesn't have a brother.
11/21/2009 c1 246Lucinda
giggle... well, as the end of Komarr showed us ( I do believe that was the one where he first met Ekaterin), Miles does have a long and interesting list of love interests. (As he put it, "oh, the usual. Childhood love, this and that over the years, wildly impossible crush..." And he did mention that his impossible crush was an Empress now.)

I can see that sort of thing eventually happening, though I do wonder if they would move quite that quickly... After all, just how much did he get from Miles besides the eyes? How do you reduce personality and charisma to select twists of DNA?
5/13/2009 c1 31Amanthya
"Damn. How many girlfriends had the lord Count had anyway?"

Ha! That made me laugh. The whole fic was nicely in Roic's tone, and the scene was well done. I also liked that you only included the eyes as marking the genes, instead of something stupidly obvious and out of place, like the personality or something else like that.

Only thing-I don't quite get the point of the very last part about the Emperor. It actually confused me, because Gregor never calls Miles his brother-he calls him his foster-brother. And why would he be toasting, unless he was there, which he wasn't? I think the fic is well ended at Roic's line. It's more amusing that way.