for The Legend of Spyro: How Much For Your Love?

2/26/2019 c7 curtis14shepherd
hi my name is Curtis(curtis14shepherd), i don't know if you are still a fan of Spyro and Cynder but the number of fans has increased so much. i found and read this book on February 26 2019(almost 11 yrars after you posted the final chapter) and i loved it (out of all the stories i have read this is by far my favorite) i look forward to reading the next book (The Legend Of Spyro: How Much Will I Do). If you took you the time to read this, thank you for creating such a wonderful book. i doubt you will read this but if you did thank you.
7/16/2017 c1 Karakatua
Wow thats something i had deal with only diferece was the fact that i Just got realy antisocial and start thinking that the sentiment we know as "love" to be the worst thing to happen to me and thats How i became a cunt (and i Love it)
5/8/2017 c2 Bloody shadow
Spyro go evil this is awesome
1/16/2015 c2 CadenR24
How romantic
11/1/2012 c7 spyro and cynder fan
great story 11/10 gonna go read the next one
5/13/2012 c7 i like snakes
i loved that story plz make more :)
12/30/2011 c1 jacob
heey i reviewed in spyro eternal love and quess what i LOVED it im gonna keep reading ur stories
12/30/2011 c7 6Darkness Oversoul
Morning writing is fun. I honestly thought you would do a bad ending for a second there (I love bad endings) but this was quite satisfying. I compare this story to diet cheese puffs. Taste good, easy to eat, and best of all, no guilt.
12/30/2011 c6 Darkness Oversoul
HOLY WOW! Tha has to be the single greatest plot twist I have ever seen in a story. These 7-shots are the best thing ever invented no?
12/30/2011 c5 Darkness Oversoul
(Wild guess)

It's a book on the scrumptuous art of miiiiiiiiiinnnnnnd controlllllllll muahahahahahahahaha! :)
8/9/2011 c7 Guest
I must proclaim that... THIS STORY WAS THE BEST I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME. I can't wait for the next book
9/28/2010 c7 Jagthedragon