for What's on your mind

11/2/2019 c17 4Loveforwolves143
I really liked this. It always made sense to have Leah and Jake together because they technically both would be Alphas. Imprinting is what ever the person wants or needs in Jacob's explanation.

In a way, i think Rachel would have been a better person for Leah to call because to me it would make more sense for her to know it because she is the chiefs daughter. I feel like she would have a "i can forgive you but I wont forget" kinda relationship with Emily, because she would have had to of wanted Sam that way for then to be together. Thats just how i feel when it comes to Leahs character.

Over all though, great story!
10/17/2017 c15 Scathing reviewer
Spawn isn't actually an insult. It, in this context, pretty much means progeny. It would be more of an insult if you called her 'devil's spawn' or something similar. Anyway...
11/1/2016 c11 Guest
So yea I like your story but bella bugged the hell out of me who really gives a damn if she is upset or not their choices don't effect her. And Jacob being afraid come on give the man a little back bone. I guess that's what really annoyed me. Him not having a backbone. And really no one else to talk to so Leah calls Emily. Yea she may be with Jake now and pain may not be there but the trust thing sd definitely still be an issue. I would have rather it be Rachel or Kim or he'll some made up character rather than Emily. But any way
6/19/2016 c17 Guest
Awww!
3/25/2014 c17 3PastOneonta
This was some hot Jacob and Leah. Glad they got their happy ending. I liked Billy and Sam and Emily too.
12/10/2013 c17 Hero Dean
sequel please when do they have a baby
7/31/2013 c7 Guest
Seth just...disappeared? You never quite explained where he went.. Or...is he watching xD
5/22/2013 c17 Guest
One of the best written stories I have ever read on fanfic ! Especially the way you seamlessly changed POVs. I liked how you stay almost true to the original story but still allowed Jake and Leah together, just like they should be! Thanks so much, I really enjoyed your story.
4/10/2013 c17 AlwaysAnAussie
The only thing I would have liked to see at the end was the packs joined together again but have Jacob as the only alpha then he could order Sam to shut up and accept the situation an to not speak to Leah unless it was pack related.

Great ending though. Thanks for sharing this fic. Really enjoyed it.
4/10/2013 c15 AlwaysAnAussie
Yah for Leah. About time she had it out with Sam. I'm so glad that's she's strong.
Great chapter.
4/9/2013 c14 AlwaysAnAussie
Really Sam? Poor Emily she has to witness him getting possessive about his ex with no concern for his imprint. Nice Sam.
4/9/2013 c11 AlwaysAnAussie
Well that went better than expected. Now we need the explanation from the elders.
Glad the Leah was able to confide in Emily. She really does need her back on her life.
4/8/2013 c5 AlwaysAnAussie
Oh snap
4/8/2013 c4 AlwaysAnAussie
Oh my... I didn't think he would say it.
Excellent chapter.
4/8/2013 c3 AlwaysAnAussie
Ok so I have to be patient an my previous question should be answered. I'm enjoying this fic so I don't think it will be a problem for me to wait :)
290 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »