for We Have 'Tani

8/3/2013 c1 7kendramccormick
That was so adorable. I like how you showed how much Vitani's brothers appreciate her. And the thought of Nuka singing was hilarious.
3/25/2010 c1 1user124
Uh...lol?

HAHAHHA! That was FUNNY! The last part was dicey, but I liked the story! OMG, I DID think that Nuka was a girl when I first saw him ^?^
3/6/2010 c1 Tiffany
SENSATIONAL AND HILARIOUS,AND ANYONE WHO'S SEEN THE MOVIE KNOWS THAT NUKA CAN'T SING!
6/26/2009 c1 11Sadistic Kunoichi-13
*falls out of chair laughing* Poor Nuka . . . How did you ever think of that song, anyway? Oddly enough, it fits. I can actually see Nuka dancing around the den singing something like that . . .

Great story! ^.^
1/10/2009 c1 3luvablenerd
Poor Nuka. Zira is so mean! This is well writen, I can almost picture it happening. Great job!
10/21/2008 c1 3jellymaster
Oh, this is TOO adorable! Nuka was always my favorite in TLK 2 right next to Vitani and Kovu! It was just hilarious imagining Nuka dancing around and singing during the 'We Have 'Tani' song senquence. It at least explains the strange title for your story!

Baby Kovu was just SO cute, I wanted to squeeze him until the cuteness oozed out of him! I have a morbid sense of humor, no? Everyone in the whole story was completely in-character, which you deserve a cookie for! *hands you a cookie* I just simply ADORE your writing style! It's so funny and refreshing!

Hope to read some more stories from you soon!

~Sincerely, Tallest Purple's Rabidly Insane Fangirl! ^^
9/29/2008 c1 blitzxcolleen4ever
LOL
9/28/2008 c1 10Phillip Clark
Who knew Andy Dick could be such a great singer?
9/9/2008 c1 182Luiz4200
Poor Nuka.
9/7/2008 c1 49Tails Is FLUFFY
wow do another one you are a good autor at any story
9/6/2008 c1 10Jagabor
Aw that was cute. Great job. favorite add for sure.
9/2/2008 c1 5yikonator
this wuz so cute! all the characters were perfect, and the part about nuka's sexuality was hilarious!
9/2/2008 c1 5Vitanigirl25
This is really cute!
9/2/2008 c1 33Kovukono
Wow . . . that was random. Zira's a lot more hateful of Nuka than I would have imagined. Or maybe I just never imagined it properly; Nuka's never really crossed my mind. It's a good story though; he never can seem to stay out of trouble, even when he does it all right.
9/1/2008 c1 koneko-sushi
That was really, really well-written! Aside from a line or two I could almost see this as being a scene in TLK2. The characters were spot on. Great job!
18 Page 1 2 Next »