for A Thousand Candles

7/16/2012 c1 4Sakura Tsubari
"It was the only time anyone had ever seen Sasuke Uchiha cry."
That line caused me to start crying myself. Very good story, I'm sorry about your friend.
1/13/2012 c1 icedragonpeach
Beautiful. It was really touching. I started crying like halfway through it. You are a wonderful author. Keep up the awesome stuff! : )
10/8/2011 c1 junna-chan
NEVER say good bey, even if we can't see those who are gone in the first life again, we will see them again in the second one! so just say *see you again* and you have to beleive!
10/8/2011 c1 Guest
i'm sorry for your lose.. that was really sad that it made me cry, i know how you feel, i too lost a close friend ,but it had been years now i'm fifteen right now, i really cried hard for her, she was always very kind and shy and all, but she had to go early, and i now beleive she's in alot better place, now every time i remember her i smile no pain if you know that they are ok, people around us die everyday and we feel alot of pain, you can't tell when will they be gone! but we have to move on because it's useless to stop in the middle of the road!, i would love too see her again when i go there too insha'a allah ^^.
7/31/2011 c1 8Crush-Chan17
You're an amazing author, I'm pretty sure I have told you this before? Lol.

Anyways, this was very touching. I could feel your emotions through the fic (I think). There were parts that gave me chills, others that made me fight back tears, and just those moments where I was in awe by your skillfully written descriptions and dialogue.

Great job. And I'm sorry about your friend.
12/31/2010 c1 Dubyadairah
It was so good it made me cry good job.
12/22/2010 c1 4Chiirei.Fukonou
I do beleive that I cried reading this. I was really a tear jerker and it was still beautiful. I may be two years late, but I am sorry for the loss of a great friend. I sypathize with you on the feeling of losing a friend.
11/2/2010 c1 jenn.955
that story was awsome! but when i read the date of your friend loss that was the same day that my gold fish die pretty weird? huh but still sorry about your friend it can be hard to get over but still keep on writing! :)
6/19/2010 c1 43ReginaCaelum
I know that it's been awhile since you posted this, but I read it and was in tears at the end. The way you expressed your own feelings though the words of the Konoha 11, Kakashi, Iruka and Sai (though his was really in actions)shows how talented of a writer you really are.

I've had the privilege of never losing someone I've been close to, but I know it will come one day. However, I believe that being able to grieve but eventually move on is a sign of strength and respect for the departed. You show this beautifully in this FanFic.

I do not know you, nor did I know your friend, but if he could inspire you to write a piece so delicately without it being horrific, he must have been a good person and an even better friend.

One last piece of advice: death is a part of life. We all come from the Earth and to the Earth we shall eventually return.
4/16/2010 c1 NaruHinaFanboy
I'm sorry for your loss man, but I know for a fact your friend Michael would have loved this fic that u dedicated to. This Naruto fic is very sad that I ended up crying for a little bit and I usually don't cry when I read sad anime fics. Great job PS4232 and never forget to be strong for your friend and be happy for the great memories u two shared.
2/16/2010 c1 47Ciel In A Dress
Oh my god, that was beautiful.

This is the first fanfiction that has ever made me cry.

To think of Naruto dying... It's like an impossible idea. He's Naruto, he can't die. But I suppose everything has to end eventually.
1/28/2010 c1 2Don't Call Me Short
I don't even really read or watch Naruto much but I found myself bawling by the time I got half way through the story. I'm so sorry for your lose Phoenix san. Beautifully written story...I'm sure Michael would be proud of your beautiful dedication.
5/18/2009 c1 3Stardust897
I cried. I cried a lot. Beautiful story
12/18/2008 c1 crayola bunny
I am deeply sorry for your loss no more can be said
10/25/2008 c1 14HeartsDragon
Michael must have been a very precious person to you. You must have done him proud with this story.

I cried when Sai walked up.
23 Page 1 2 Next »