for On the Ball

2/18/2018 c1 wotumba1
cute little boys :)
11/1/2009 c1 Miss Enthusiasimal
Goshness I love this fic... they should should totally have a flashback and then we could see cute itty bitty baby Charlie and Don that would be so cute
10/15/2009 c1 129Bunny1
Aw... how adorable!:) I love these Numb3rs kid-fics;)
3/20/2009 c1 Valia
This story is so cute! I rather enjoyed it. I loved the beginning with Don intercepting the suspect. I also thought this line hilarious:

"Which was silly, cos Mommy's friends were grown-up ladies, not girls."

Great work with the story!
1/31/2009 c1 102The North Wyn
Aww! This is adorable! Everyone's fabulously in character. I love the beginning-Don apprehending the suspect. Don later helping his dad hide all the evidence is hilarious! Don is such a great big brother to Charlie. You did a great job in writing the story with a little kid's voice. This was a thoroughly enjoyable and cute story. Going to my favs!
12/28/2008 c1 Like-A-Runaway95
aw this story's so cute. I actually read it twice. Did you write anymore fics from when they were younger or know any one who did? They' re my fave. Really great job.
11/21/2008 c1 4Solitaire42
E! Aw! OHMYGOSH! Killed with the adorable!
11/16/2008 c1 15SeeKayWrite
aww, very nice!
10/27/2008 c1 18WaterSoter
Aw, that was just too cute for words! I love big brother Don and conspiring Alan. Heh! Nice story!
9/6/2008 c1 35mia-dcwut-09
lol

i love younger charlie and younger don

so cute
9/4/2008 c1 45Kiki Cabou
Oh, My, God. Lil' Donnie Eppes, for the win. This was the kind of adorable that causes hand-clapping laughter and a warm blush in your cheeks, because you can see it happening in your mind's eye and it just melts your heart. "Shocalit." Ha ha! This was perfect. I also must give you special kudos for the awesome dialogue. (I loved Alan's comment about Charlie saying "water" with a NY accent.) Too cute! Great job. :)
9/1/2008 c1 4Rhapsodista
Holy cow...that was the very definition of adorable. I don't know what it is about this show and these characters, but I just LOVE imagining Don and Charlie as little kids. And what an image this was! Little Charlie, with chocolate all over his face...too cute! Great job with the vernacular of a child, by the way..."Shocalit" just made me smile like crazy. "Shalie dood boy" took me a few seconds, until I just stopped thinking about it and said it out loud. :) I also liked that you referred to Alan as "Daddy" throughout-definitely kept it clearly from Don's perspective. Speaking of Don, it looks like Alan SHOULD be worried...he definitely covered all the bases! And you called it perfectly right from the start-Don is SO the best big brother in Pasadena!

Still smiling. Can't help it. Thanks for this!
9/1/2008 c1 29Ms.GrahamCracker
Who could resist the image of toddler Charlie in bib overalls holding out chocolate covered hands to hug the best big brother in Pasadena. Not me. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
9/1/2008 c1 41Whispering Darkness
Aw! Little Don and Charlie are so adorable! Very cute ficlet, it put a huge smile on my face. Thanks for writing!