for Let's Get GABBY with Abby

10/9/2016 c3 Guest
I love it. A pity it doesn't go further
9/8/2015 c2 jenninemarie
Omg you have to finish this
5/31/2015 c3 jenninemarie
Omg you need to finish this too!
5/7/2014 c3 9GONEiam
This is a wonderful story, one that I hope you will continue sometime! Please update, even if it has been a while! :)
4/14/2012 c3 11Talldi
Hi, thought I'd look in on you even as you have looked in on me. I've enjoyed your story and I hope you'll finish it someday! di
4/25/2011 c3 3stareagle
I just discovered this story after going to your profile after you reviewed mine. I think it is very good and wish that you would consider picking it up again. The powerful scenes I know you are capable of beg to be written... Gibbs talking to Abby via phone or radio, meeting again, making peace with each team member, much less Gibbs making peace with his own demons and his team seeing the world through his pained eyes. I truly hope that you will write for us again.
6/5/2010 c3 spacekitten2700
are you going to allow abby and gibby clear the air
11/16/2009 c3 84PT21
There is more to this coming, right?

Please say there is.

I NEED MORE! :D

Carolx
4/5/2009 c1 STLFAN
Kelly - it's me again. Please finish this story. It's too good to be abandonded. Please.
3/23/2009 c3 7gabbygirl115
I hope you are going to finish this! It's great so far! or is it the end?
3/8/2009 c3 30Sophies-Welt
Wow love your story, it's so diffrent but so wonderful! Hope you update soon :)
3/5/2009 c1 8CSIliveson
Kellyroxton, you are a really good writer please continue

Oh boy, feel we reader are in for a ride, your first chapter is very interesting,(tittles what caught my attention) now that you've sucked me in, I have to read rest. Need to know what's happened to Abby and why she is at Ducky's.
2/26/2009 c1 STLFAN
Me again, Kelly, where are you? You have two great stories out there unfinished. They are awesome story lines and I would love to see you finish them. As so would many others. Please come back and put those of who can't write a lick, out of our misery of waiting ever so impatiently. Am I whining? Sorry about that. I hope all is well in your world and you find time to finish. Take care and thank you
1/6/2009 c1 STLFAN
Please come back and finish this. Not that want a fast finish, just that we need more. We need answers. We need to know that Abby will have a happy ending WITH Gibbs.
1/4/2009 c3 29kangaleigh
This is a great story so far. I'm anxious to see what is next!
29 Page 1 2 Next »