for ZLoan

8/11/2016 c1 kusaru kazuki
pls continue
6/17/2013 c1 Kaoru Hitachiin-chan
I hope you decide to continue this someday. I just got into Zombie Loan and I absolutely love this story so far!
4/26/2013 c1 2TenPointsToJigglypuff
Ahhh! You must continue!
4/14/2013 c1 L
please continue it
4/15/2012 c1 Kiami
It's a shame you don't continue... I think it's a very good and original idea, and reading this was really fun ! I would have never imagined Chika and Harry at Hogwarts without this xD It made me laugh ^^ I love Zombie-Loan and Harry Potter !
4/7/2012 c1 16Jaysnow-Silverblaze
It's a pity you discontinued this story seeing as it's the only Zloan crossover with Harry Potter. but I'm glad you posted it! I really liked it :)
3/2/2011 c1 suntan140
make it into a story
4/28/2010 c1 11Senna Sylvan
I was just thinking... one, why would Harry speak Japanese? and two, wouldn't Shito be more likely to survive, because he was born dead? Besides that, Chika had already died, and the wizards don't live in a separate world... not really. So why were they unaffected?
3/4/2010 c1 4BloodyNeutral
You should continue this, as you said, original. :)
2/23/2010 c1 cagna
yup totally original. it's the only one on this cite. please update soon.
6/7/2009 c1 11BlackCat91
I kinda have to agree with AsukiElric on the yaoi-ness. I think that you should kinda focus on their friendship more than their... love interest.

It was pretty good, but at some points I felt like it was to much repetitive-ness from the anime. Also, spread things out and make sure you don't rush things if you are planning on continuing this story.

Have a nice day,

BlackCat91
6/1/2009 c1 2Boredom Incarnate
kool story def continue
5/20/2009 c1 47Mister Jackkkk
This is very interesting, I like it. ^_^

Any chance of you continueing it?
4/15/2009 c1 Loonalily
Well, I think you should continue it, I love both Zombie-Loan and Harry Potter, it would be great to see how the work out combined! I like it so far, I really like how you've portrayed Harry and Chika's relationship. A few words of caution however, make sure things don't move on too fast in the storyline, there has to be small gaps of humour, or just bits that don't have much relevence overall to space things out... I have no idea if that makes sense or not...

One more thing, about the teacher, Professor Green, I don't think he would make Harry show him the injury in front of the whole class, or at least send him to the hospital wing first... just something I picked up on, its your story. :)

If there is a next chapter I look forward to it, I apologize for being so long-winded.
2/15/2009 c1 anymous
this story is really awesome!

you should totally continue this.

do you know of any other zombie loan crossovers?

i love yaoi or at least shonen-ai.

its just mandatory for any story i read.

this is a really good idea for a story.

the part where harry doesn't need glasses and has shinigami eyes are so coo. could you make another story like this where harry is the one indebted to those two like the girl who has the shinigami eyes in the original zombie loan anime and manga. SHINIGAMI EYES RULE!
20 Page 1 2 Next »