FanFiction.Net
for Forever

6/21/2015 c3 49Gamma Cavy
you have huge chunk of code in the middle of this page.
11/12/2011 c7 6Catty Vancouver
Oh man, that ending broke my heart. Although I don't really understand why they didn't go back to their families and stop morphing after the war had ended. I know that supposedly the whole war was a secret, but I still think they would have taken that risk and spilled the secret so they could be with their families. But I still liked this story...it was so sad, I think it might be haunting me.
4/22/2011 c7 brainchild
That was such an interesting, charming little piece. A little dark, but really powerful. well done!
4/13/2010 c7 24Zuzanny
That was very sad. :(
4/13/2010 c7 gombo12345
So Sad I WANNA CRY!

Seriously this is the saddest story i have ever read!

Good job!
4/12/2010 c5 6TraballaFriend
Liking the story, looking forward to updates.

Give your laptop a spanking to make it behave or chicken noodle soup to make it feel better after its accident, whichever it deserves and keep writing!
3/31/2009 c4 24Zuzanny
I am really enjoying this fic so far. I would like to know what happens next. ;)
2/11/2009 c4 107kirallie
How sad! More please?
2/1/2009 c4 Martiny the one and only still
Well, this will be interesting, no curfews, no worries, no money though...no parents, nothing except fighting the yeerks, they just have to know where 'they' are at all times so people don't see two of them at the same time. Update soon please.

-Martiny
1/21/2009 c4 6Skyflight Erek's Loyalty
I liked this. It's a very interesting idea and I'm looking forward to seeng where you're going with this. A couple of things, though- Erek's name is spelled Erek, not Eric. And Chee is spelled Chee, not Chi. :D Sorry, I'm just really picky about that cause Erek's my fav character. Update soon please!
1/16/2009 c4 6Catty Vancouver
I really like this. I haven't read an Animorphs story I liked this much in a really long time. I hope you continue it.
1/16/2009 c2 kqts
The story is really good so far, although you may want to correct the Yerk as it is spelt Yeerk.
10/15/2008 c3 16Switchblade237
Ooh, that's a very interesting concept - I always kinda wondered about the science behind morphing, especially back to an original form. Nice!
10/2/2008 c1 megumi
This is amazing. You got all their personalities so well, and that scenario would work so well with them. It's depressing is some ways, but it's that feeling of hopelessness that makes it a good read. Very entertaining!

Please update this!
10/1/2008 c3 critic
please keep writing, this is good stuff
21 Page 1 2 Next »