FanFiction.Net
for Forgotten Thoughts of a Broken Heart

9/13/2014 c7 Guest
Please write more
9/16/2008 c7 3DayDreaming0f y0u
Oh, touchy touchy. Please update. These verbal fights drive me insane. If people are going to fight, then they should fight. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how Shane is always there for her.
9/16/2008 c6 DayDreaming0f y0u
Aw, this was a sad chapter. Please update soon. I can't wait for the next one. I can't believe all the truths coming out. I feel like crying for Mitchie. I'm so happy that Nate and Jason arrived. Who knows what could have happened. Mitchie's dad is scary. Who could like kidnap her in the middle of the night. Ep!
9/14/2008 c5 DayDreaming0f y0u
OMG! This is getting so complicated. Please update. I can't to see what Mitchie is going to do. what if she runs away? That would be so interesting. Or goes and hides with Shane. He would do anything for her.
9/12/2008 c7 5itsjustmeoverhere
good chapter, update soon!
9/10/2008 c7 22MariaBernal
i love youre story it makes me want to cry! but i love it!
9/10/2008 c7 xSherraMP3
I loved that chapter! Sad, fighting, but I loved it anyway :D

I will watch the interview! "This water tastes good!" Teehee, thats cute :)
9/10/2008 c7 16jessandthedragon
aw shanes like joe - toatlly sweet!
9/10/2008 c7 3Bree6112
Great Chapter! Oh and I watched the Ellen episode. I thought it was so cute that Joe blushed when they mentioned Taylor. I also, loved when they danced I thought it was so cute when nick and kevin pulled joe down because they didn't want him to dance anymore. Well, keep up the great chapters.
9/10/2008 c7 1letthetearsfallamongtheroses
great chapter it was kinda sad in a way but cute in another i love how he said that he was going to be her superman

Anyhow i noticed that on ellen too. I think it was so cute. i noticed it too. he was blushing. I hope if that taylor was watching so she knows how much he likes her.its like really obvious.i am a bit jealous of course i mean who isn't? but jaylor is a really cute couple and its not like even if i met them i could date joe since hes 4 years older than me but taylor swift is awesome and i like from interviews and other things that i have seen she seems really down to earth and she can understand his crazy schedule and stuff. i was like going AW during the interview. if they arent dating id be shocked because he just like glows everytime anyone mentions her. and the other day taylor was on i cant remember what show but she kinda blushed a bit when they mentioned joe and when she was on the radio the other day you could totally tell that she was trying to hide the fact that she liked him you could almost HEAR her blushing. so either they are dating or they REALLY like each other. this is a really long review so yeah

bye
9/10/2008 c7 itsjuliaaa
aww this is cute. ive seen that interview he's so sweet! update soon x
9/10/2008 c7 35SimplyCuteBambi
hey aww what a sweet chapter intense at first but still cute with the schmitchie moment and I can't believe her dad was such a pig but at leat Nate and Jason are funny I wish I could see the picture Jason took lol and no offense but I don't really like Joe and Taylor as a couple I like Joe and Demi better eventhough they are not really dating but I mean come on I am not a jonas brothes fan but Joe and Taylor *shudders* no offense please update soon

xoxPeace out
9/10/2008 c7 ersy
update please
9/9/2008 c6 16jessandthedragon
aw jason shane + nate r so cute!
9/8/2008 c6 3The.Little.Birdie
Awesome, I will check out the stories.

You are a good writeer. Keep up the good work
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »