for Not the Easiest Thing

7/5/2013 c1 25sheppardlover928
Exactly how Dave might have felt!
2/6/2013 c1 2Pantherfan16
Great story, thanks for sharing! :)
12/22/2010 c1 1aSimplePasserby
Oo, I like this perspective. :) What a grand idea! Always did love the brother thing... so John having one definitely excited me. And fics like this just make it that much better. So, hope this is motivating, anyway. I certainly am enjoying it, so far!
3/22/2009 c1 4TerribleTeenStereotype
Great fict. I wonder what Sheppard would type back? Anyway's keep up the great fict writing!
9/6/2008 c1 9The Starplater
cool story, and a great follow up to Brought to the Brink :)
9/5/2008 c1 8Isobel Kelte
This was a great read. I like that you depicted a world where it is possible for things to not end up right with Sheppard-despite all of his close scrapes and rebounds, it adds a sense of gravity that makes him seem more human instead of some indestructible superhero.

Rodney's email was so perfectly in-character, too. I could almost hear him rambling in circles while getting to point. I loved the part about checking on him to "make sure he's not trying to escape again already."
9/5/2008 c1 Unknown User - username lost
I loved it!

The Dave voice was great in this story, especially since you remembered to have him prefer David. In lots of Dave related fics, the author accidently has him introduce himself as Dave rather than David, which is a little annoying after a while.

I really liked the Rodney voice in this, too. The rambling explanation is so like him; he takes paragraphs to say what he could have said in a sentance: "John went MIA for 12 days, and when he got back he got himself hurt again."

Great job all around!
9/5/2008 c1 2faldo
It would have been fun if he'd have got an e-mail back from John! Enjoyed it anyway thanks.
9/5/2008 c1 spacesplace
Yay! More David stories are definitely a good thing! I wish there could have been a "David visits Atlantis" episode like MandMM but of course that will never happen now...sob!

If Rodney ever did write that letter it probably would sounded like this one.I also like your idea that David is the elder bro.

Thanks for your work.Please do more whether it be further exploration of the brothers' dynamic or anything to do with this wonderful series!
9/5/2008 c1 Asugar
Great episode tag. The way John so regularly is terribly injured and/or goes missing/is presumed dead etc. it would be torture to tell Dave everytime though! He'd be practically getting daily notifications! LOL. Wonderful mix of angst and humor here. Your Rodney email feels very in character.
9/5/2008 c1 jasminesmommy
wow its a good thing david has sydney to help him out :)
9/5/2008 c1 3sherryw
That was really great! I would love to see a story where John comes to visit Dave and whumping happens. Like perhaps a rival company doesn't exactly do things by the book and John gets caught in the middle somehow. Shutting up now. ^-^ Write more!