FanFiction.Net
for The Journal

10/14/2012 c32 Mwile24
Please continue with this story!
8/30/2010 c32 hookedonfanfics
HOLY CRAP! It IS you! It's my all time EVER favorite story of our Jeddie... it's back!

LOVE you, and this story, and this chapter. I soooooo miss this show! (Can you tell I'm just a little excited?)

Ok, I'm going to read it again...

This is so awesome! Thank you so much for writing again. "Non-writer", ya, ok, whatever. LOL
8/26/2010 c32 kooperscoop
No Way! You have NO idea how excited I am that you posted this chapter! To find this here at the end of the day was just like dessert! It was and excellent trip back home to the 'Ridge', thank you Dreamer! "Non-writer"?...I beg to differ :o)
8/26/2010 c32 2Huds2n
OMG - so freakin excited to see this story updated...I loved the scene with the Latekka family...can't wait to see how it all turns out...love the chapter! Thanks for continuing the story and finishing it up for those of us who love this show so much...and these stories!
10/2/2009 c31 xjojox25
Dreamer I love this story! You shouild update soon :)
9/6/2009 c31 SavySB823
So what is up with all of these stories? Doesn't anyone update anymore?
8/7/2009 c31 kcope
Come back...anxious for an update on your awesome story.
6/25/2009 c31 5erdc1963
OMG I must have more chapters! gimmee gimme
6/8/2009 c31 2Huds2n
I loved the chapter! I love the fact that Janet is making him think about it some more and I can already see the wheels turning in Eddie's mind about the marrying on the spot statement. Can't wait to read what happens next! Brillant!
6/7/2009 c31 morejeddie
BEAUTIFUL! As always you come through for us "roadies" keep up the great work!
6/7/2009 c31 1CarmenGMT
Muy bien. Me encanta. Sigue escribiendo. No puedo esperar mas para leer otro capitulo.

Saludos.
6/6/2009 c31 hookedonfanfics
YAY!

Gotta love ol Owen Rowen! He's the best. :o)

Another great great great chapter.

Go Janet. Always the one with the wise head on her shoulders.

You made this so much more meaningful by having Janet make Eddie wait. Very real!

Love it!
6/6/2009 c30 2Huds2n
I absolutely loved the chapter and was so happy to see it...you can't blame Eddie for his reaction of surprise or hers in response to his so please don't make us wait to long to find out what happens next. I really enjoyed reading this chapter and as usual you didn't disappoint us Jeddie fans...loved every word.
6/6/2009 c30 hookedonfanfics
WOW! Just WOW! I'm as shocked as Janet! What an awesome responce from Eddie. Didn't see that one coming! :o)

Loved this chapter... of course because it was all JEDDIE! :o)

You still continue to capture our REAL Janet and Eddie so well. I could see this all actually happening on an actual episode. From Hannah and Janet hanging out at Hannah's... and Janet not drinking wine and the look on Hannah's face as she tries to figure out 'what goes on', to Eddie's jog down the driveway to greet Janet...etc.

Can't wait to see 'what goes on' next for our favorite couple in the Ridge!

Ok, I have to go read this one again :o).

Thanks Dreamer!
6/6/2009 c30 golden4pointer
glad to see that eddie is back now he just needs to show his emotion...i hope janet read him wrong...cat wait for more!
184 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »