for Enigmatical

4/26/2021 c26 J Cullen
This is amazing! Pleeease update!
4/6/2019 c1 Homernes
I guess that's it for this story then.
11/2/2014 c26 SukiLei
UPDATE DAMN IT!
7/7/2014 c26 margaretmarilynmorrison
omg
please finish the story! aaaack! this is toooo good!
11/27/2012 c24 Emma
Personally I haven't even read this whole chapter yet, I had to stop just to review because it was so good. I just wanted to say I thought the beginning was very beautiful, and kind of poetic. Pretty amazing.
10/30/2012 c26 Lizzie Liz 15
OMG! Please please please finish this story! I have to know what happens with Claire, Nessie & if they get rid of the vamps & psycho Rachel )
1/21/2012 c26 1RubyJackson
i loved this story can't wait foe the other chapter :)
6/5/2011 c26 4MoonTwilightStar
Awe man u havent updated... *sighs* can u please update I wanna see when Quil and Claire are reunited... Keep up the good work!
2/25/2011 c26 20weesh
crap! ohcrapohcrapohcrap! I see that it's been a long time since you updated, and i stupidly read anyway, hoping it would be finished even though it wasn't marked as complete! grrr!

ok, so i know i haven't reviewed every chapter and that's partly because the story is old and also partly because i wanted to read the next part so badly. I like Quil and i totally get his dilemma but he is a little indecisive sometimes. I figured he needed to be so you could follow through with your storyline, but I just don't see a wolf sitting around strategizing while his imprint could be in danger. but like I said, I'll forgive it for story purposes. I also like Claire, even if she is a little dense when it comes to Quil. I really like them together and you wrote some delicious moments between them where their natural attraction to each other wins out. good stuff. both of their greatest flaw is that they think too much, but then, i totally did the same thing at Claire's age. Erin and Embry are sweet, but i just hope she doesn't screw it up and hurt them both needlessly. I mean, honestly, how could you turn away from such a sweet, hot guy who wants you?

k, biggest thing here: can I get a summary, even a brief one, of what Claire was up to with Lukas, what Quil does, if she's rescued and in what state, and how you saw this ending? just a few sentences? please? if not I'll be awake for a few nights trying to resolve it myself - so do this already sleep-deprived mother of two babies a favor. Thanks.
12/30/2010 c26 2JustPressPlay
I know that I personally have tried and tried to write a main character with as much spunk as you have shown. Now I haven't read a lot of claire/quil stories but now I think because of you I will. I think the whole situation with crazy psycho Rachel is a road I've never seen any other fanfiction author venture down and you jet did an amazing job. Now I am silently cursing you for the cliffhanger. I know I will spend the rest of my day wondering what your going to do. Great job!

XOXO

Georgie3
10/26/2010 c26 rogiesophins
Please update soon!
10/20/2010 c26 8gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames
NOOOO!

omg you have to update! it's been like a YEAR, and i just want quil to tell nessie he imprinted :(

good story, but please update
6/23/2010 c26 citrusfan
that was soooo goood :)

keep it up :D

x
3/30/2010 c26 DesignatedReader
Ugh I can't believe you left us hanging like this. 4-6 chapters left until the love story ends. Understand you have a life but please please please finish this.
1/10/2010 c26 1oneofthoselostsouls