for Those of the Male Species

5/3/2012 c1 sfbxfcb
Wonderful!
7/18/2009 c1 11PnayBabyGurl
Oh my gosh. Bill's death at the end totally caught me off guard! I couldn't help but feel so sad for Quinn. To lose someone so close and special to you like that; someone who was a friend, "confidant...mentor...and a parent" is terrible. Amazing piece Analisa. You never disappoint. Please tell me you're going to continue this! I seriously cannot wait for the part about Logan. ;) Hehe

-Mina

PS: Have any plans of continuing "Senioritis"? -hopesyousayyes- Lol
10/3/2008 c1 2LaLaLadyBug67
wow that was really sad but very well writtin please write more and add some qugan maybe i love them together ! keep writing !
9/20/2008 c1 xmiemiex
luv it
9/16/2008 c1 abovetherim
OMG that was really really good!
9/8/2008 c1 58aceanx
Aww, that was so sweet! I absolutely loved it! Amazing job!
9/8/2008 c1 33teddybaer
I loved this story so much! And I love Quinn. But it was all about the men in her life, not any boys? Or is that a story?

Well, you're an amazing writer, and I can't wait for reading more storys.=)
9/7/2008 c1 17arbitraryink
This almost had me in tears. I really like the way you write Quinn - she's so quirky and unique - and Bill's introduction was wonderful, too. Their backstory together was very emotional and telling, and does a nice job of explaining Quinn's nature. Even as a stand-alone piece, this is very good.

I hope to see more soon!

- arbitraryink
9/7/2008 c1 7kelso12345
Aw, poor Quinn! This was a great first chapter though, I can't wait for you to update! And I also can't wait for you to update Senioritis, which is such a great story that it was one of the reasons I even joined this site in the first place,so I owe you a thank you for helping me get to where I am today... :)

-Kelsey
9/7/2008 c1 10Rachel J. Lupin
Woman, this is lovely. I can't wait to read more. :)
9/7/2008 c1 61Jaiaelle
This was beautiful from beginning to end. I was COMPLETELY shocked when Bill died though. The sky cried for Quinn... I hope that you are continuing this story, highlighting the other men in Quinn's life. But this is also great on it's own. Touching and...beautiful. So glad you're back!
9/7/2008 c1 HamsterMan
Its great!
9/7/2008 c1 29Boris Yeltsin
Glad to know you're back. Love this story so far. Man, problems over summer and school can be really annoying.
9/7/2008 c1 Samaire
Yay! You're back! You have been greatly missed here and we readers very much look forward to updates of this story, your other stories, and new stories to come, particularly about Quogan, cuz I and many others love them like crazy of course! But no pressure, just yay that you're back!
21 Page 1 2 Next »