FanFiction.Net
for Phantasm

2/20/2012 c1 117princessebee
The waking part is perfect but his dialogue in the dream seems a little cliche... I hate the limitations of drabbles too because this is a great idea and I feel the second sentence of the dream part could be done better, but it's hard with a word limitation.

But I do like this... again, the waking part is great.
9/8/2008 c1 7jelibeanne
This little slice into the mind and life of Hellboy - and Liz - is truly touching and moving. We all have those nightmares that cause us to wake in a cold sweat and sometimes the fear is easily put aside with a gentle reassurance and sometimes it lingers. Your brevity of words takes us right into the moment and has us feel the pounding of blood through his veins and the relaxation of his muscles once Hellboy realizes that reality and dreams have not merged. Thanks for sharing!
9/8/2008 c1 5Lunnaei
I'm still getting used to the idea of Liz/Hellboy...that pairing still doesn't feel right to me. But that aside, this piece was sweet. He does have a protective side, and not just for her. I enjoyed this piece. Keep up the great work.
9/7/2008 c1 dc4168
Oh good - Beth has been at her computer. I agree, great as always. So descriptive and powerful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
9/7/2008 c1 cornfields1
It reminds me of Hellboy's over-protectiveness that we see in the first film.

Awesome, as always.

Thanks Beth
9/7/2008 c1 94BetaReject
Wow despite it being so brief I found this to be really powerful. How he's a creature meant to be of darkness and yet he protects Liz (who is like his light) from it...Very sweet
9/7/2008 c1 7PriestessOfFreya
Short but sweet.

And don't worry, I've ready saw the sequel too. It was awesome.

You did great, keep it up.