for A Rose By Any Other Name

6/11/2015 c1 Leon
its AWSOME!
10/14/2013 c6 6swartzvald
It's a good story. Not much more to say, really.
7/15/2010 c1 98Dan Sickles
This was an absolutely amazing story. I have never in my life read anything like it. I have never played the game it is based on. I have never played any computer games at all. So I have no way of knowing how true the characters are to the game. But they are incredibly real and complex people.

I think it's amazing that you can create a character who is multiracial, intelligent, independent, yet vulnerable and truthful. You are a real visionary - though I would be intrigued to know how close this story is to the original source material. Are these characters all based on computer generated figures?

One final question. Have you ever read the book EVEN COWGIRLS GET THE BLUES by Tom Robbins? You would really love it!
6/21/2010 c6 10The-Intensity
sweet and compassionate. excellent work!
7/23/2009 c6 Monotonously-Sporadic
I don't even know what Rumble Roses is, but I LIKE IT!

Am I a pervert because I want to get this game simply because it's all girl-on-girl action? ...

...maybe.

But if so, then the creators of this game are just as (if not more-so) much perv as I am. SO SUCK IT!

I didn't understand the story entirely, mainly 'cause I've never even heard of the game until today, but this story was so good, I read it anyways!

YAY BOREDOM!

But all in all, a really good story, and I look forward to the sequal.

On a non-related note, I've just been informed that corn puffs do not actually taste like corn. They do however $$!

YOU WILL UPDATE SOON! YOU WILL! OR ELSE I WILL FORCE FEED YOU AN IMORTALITY POTION, TIE YOU TO AN ANCHOR, AND MAKE YOU SPEND THE REST OF ETERNITY IN A GIANT VAT OF TYRANNASAURUS DIARRHEAH! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

But no pressure. Just please update soon.
10/11/2008 c4 6swartzvald
the best Rumble rose fic that I have ever read, which unfortunately isn't saying much, but despite that it really is quite good, eagerly anticipating more.
9/8/2008 c3 fischgeist
This is great stuff! Reiko is nicely balanced between the towering Dixie and the naive Makoto. I like the dangerous edge you've given Dixie; one gets under her thick skin at her own risk. And I was all smiles at your portrayal of Makoto. Looking forward to more.