for The Protests

3/1/2015 c1 Guest
Great read.
3/20/2011 c1 Terry Kay
Of all the immmediate follow-up fics to TS by BS that I have read, I find your to be my favorite! Having the students and the academics of the University revolt was an inspiration. Thank you!
6/3/2007 c1 Cassandra30
Wonderful story! Very well done! I really like the idea and the way you handled it!
4/7/2007 c1 Teri
Just rereading an old favorite. I wanted to let you know that it is still a wonderful story that I enjoy very much. Thank you!
4/7/2006 c1 Del Sundance
Great story. loved it. it was so great to read about friendship, love and responsibility for one another.
12/24/2005 c1 1zafaran
It's been ages since I'd read this story, and I'd forgotten just how good it was. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you the chance to continue writing stories. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
6/24/2005 c1 246Lucinda
It's nice to see the people that Blair helped standing up, willing to help him when he needs it. Sometimes it's good to see the better side of people.
6/8/2005 c1 Dian
A very good story ideet-thank you
5/28/2005 c1 90Teri
This has to be the best post-disaster story I have read and I have read many of them, I just don't know how I missed this one before. Outstanding work, funny with wonderful themes of friendship and just a little revenge. Very nicely done. Good work!
9/15/2004 c1 5Meanthis
Oh, this is good. Really, really good!

Keep up the great work.
4/22/2004 c1 SeptStar
All I can say is, Go Jim. That epsiode left me with a bad taste in my mouth and this made up for it be/c, really, what choice was Blair left with? And the publishing of his diss after he said no was totally wrong.
This was great, very enjoyable.
11/14/2001 c1 Andrea Marbry
Great story! I loved the way you pointed out that other people *would not* have taken what Edwards and Grant did to Blair sitting down. As well as what we can do when we all stand up for what's right. Keep up the great work!
11/13/2001 c1 malantha knight