FanFiction.Net
for Science vs Romance

9/10/2015 c1 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
Pure gold dialogue, it was fantastic
6/5/2012 c1 15Alexxis T. Swan
Haha that was SO funny! Great dialog from Claire.
5/22/2012 c1 2onewhowatches
I'm such a happy girl right now. :D
1/22/2012 c1 DeadDeadaccount0000
...so he was a virgin? :) this was cute! What makes it even cuter is how they fight before doing *Ahem* things. Thank you for writing this :)
6/27/2011 c1 5Iridescent Twilight
Absolutely freakin' hilarious x3 I loved it, the dynamic between them is intensely funny, as is the idea of him blackmailing her into having his baby, and her pretending like she doesn't want to sleep with him when she totally does. They're both just looking for an excuse x3
4/19/2010 c1 fallevelyn
OMG major lolz.
2/10/2010 c1 2MagathaFox
LOL "Were whipped cream and handcuffs involved in the conversation?...No, wait. That was Adam." or "I’ve seen the way you look at Mr. Muggles."

Too funny, great job
6/17/2009 c1 9Joise
This story was frick'n hilarious! They sure put their own spin on foreplay!
5/22/2009 c1 28mamakat05
I really liked this. Good job :)
5/3/2009 c1 15Bardess of Avon
So, this was completely random and of course I fell instantaneously in love with it. Like, is it bad that I actually see this playing out in my head? Anyway, this was amazing! Loved it! Going straight to my favorites!
4/12/2009 c1 Too Lazy to Sign-In
I really like this, the banter between the two is great! I love the mention of Adam and 'Lying back and thinking of England'. XD I hope you'll write more for this fandom, hopefully with a variety of pairings~ ;)
3/29/2009 c1 87remuslives
"as terrible of a kisser as Maya made you out to be.”

Oh! That was dirty.

Well, that was different and very entertaining.
3/7/2009 c1 aya
Okay, this story is awesome, possibly, no probably the best I've ever come across in the heroes universe and topping some of my all time favs of anything rather quickly. I'm torn though, I've never been a Claire/peter fan, mostly just Claire/sylar, but you have me dying for this one. I love your portrayal of Sylar as well, not to mention this badass Claire, more futuristic. . I cannot wait for more of this delicious story. . Please don't take too long with the next chapter. I'm dying to see where this goes. It's been a hellavu ride so far.oh god!i really love the claire&sylar part.

amazing, keep going!i think your should make this story a Claire/Sylar i would love the story more I like the hints of Sylaire.I loved the Claire/Sylar sceneI'm pro sylar/claire. I think you should keep it going in that direction :) there's something really hot about Sylaire. please write more
3/7/2009 c1 zack