for Without You, There is Nothing

8/26 c4 shadewolfedrt
This was great.
7/6 c4 Bronze
Ya, but creative revenge is always the best. I heard this some time ago. A man decided to dump his girlfriend just before leaving town on an important business meeting telling her to be gone before he returned. When he returned he realized just how foolish he'd been. He was imagining how badly trashed his apartment was going to look. He got there and found absolutely nothing destroyed at all. The place was neat and clean, nothing at all out of place. As he was looking around he started to hear something coming from one of the rooms. He first thought it was a bomb but it wasn't. It was the phone. She'd called the time and temperature in Tokyo Japan shortly after he left and left the receiver off the hook for something like two weeks straight. Can you imagine what his phone bill must've been like?! I think he was supposed to've lived in N.Y.
6/7 c4 Ice Demon Ranger
Quite the loving story.
Thanks for sharing.
5/21 c1 Guest
Niiiccceeeeee. Just kidding, well written.
3/11 c1 25e.b woodhouse
i can see al ot of letters that have been put in bold this is really flashy and bad way to attrat the attention of your reader because that makes them think you are a sytle over substance type of bperson and i'm here to enjoy literature and tho eb moved by motifs and themes about death and sex not trying to wtach a nicolas winding refn movie
2/10 too hard tofollow
11/22/2020 c4 Crossy70
Second time of reading and really love this story. Feels like Harry finally starts his healing process in the training room when Hermione comes in and what follows is so intense, I don’t think a long epilogue was needed. They got to the point we wanted them to get to and the double wedding was the icing on the cake!
11/21/2020 c3 15The Ghostly Minion
Combine all the lemons in all the groves in all the world. Still not enough lemons for this chapter.

Amazing. Erotica at its best.

TGM
1/26/2020 c4 2Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey
I have to tell you, I've been looking for this story for years. I ran across it when I first discovered the site. I wasn't a member yet so I didn't save it to my favorites. I have now though and I'm damn glad I found it again.
12/11/2019 c4 brendan
Damn good and bit sad it's such short fanfic i quite liked it.
Mentioning of ginny is so minimal later mrs. weasley is named but in the list of names that is mention several times ginny isn't there?
I don't quite get how hermione with all her smarts and strong willed she is can think she would never get with anybody else after ron? there far better wizard and so many muggles out there, and she settles with ron? this herione with her help for harry and trust in each other deserve each other, not fangirl gin and MoRon.
8/28/2019 c3 kekbekmekflekwek
"Are you ready for the finale". Are you serious? lmfao what the hell?
2/25/2019 c4 StereoCorrupt
This was adorable! Ack I love fluff stories
8/10/2018 c4 Chelsey Sharp
I like chapter 4, ya did well
12/7/2017 c4 Vegasman
Brilliance shear brilliance
8/29/2017 c4 4Alsas1975
Really enjoyed how Harry and Hermione overcame their past and came together. Honestly, the thought of Ron and Hermione together always made me throw up a little in my mouth, so I was quite relieved when it hadn't gone any further than it did! Thanks for an enjoyable tale!
8/15/2017 c4 Guest
Only one thing would make it perfect, Ron married to Lavender Brown. I just couldn't do that to her.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »